~22

{your pov}

I let Ethan get his tools in his own room as I wanted to walk downstairs to get the other people.

But then something hits me: did Ethan bring the clothes with him? The ones that he used to cover the cams?

My eyes widen as I jolt back up the stairs into Ethan's room.

"Ethan!" I whisper scream, "did you bring the clothes with you?!"

Ethan faces me, raising one eyebrow as he thinks, "what clothes. . ?"

"The ones you took with you to cover the GOD. DAMN. CAMS?!"

His eyes widen as well and he jolts up, "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" That's all he's saying.

He passes me and runs back to the control room.

As he's doing that I wait in my own room, sitting patiently on my bed. My heart is breathing a thousand times per second, that's how nervous I am.

After what I think is around 5 minutes, Ethan comes back holding a lot of clothes, completely out of breath.

I take the clothes from him.

"God. Dang." Ethan sits down on the bed, sighing deep.

I sit beside him, "you okay?"

He nods, "I had to change and fly up to get all the goddamn cams uncovered again. But I did it." He smiles at me.

We don't have much time left so I decide to just ask him, even though he's completely withered right now, "can you bring me to the outside again?"

He turns to look at me and nods, "yeah, come here." He stands up, my wrist in his hand and takes me to the window.

There he wraps his arms around my waist. I don't notice my face being as red as a rose, but Ethan certainly does. He chuckles and flies us down again. We land perfectly and he immediately jumps up to the window again.

I take a little distance from the building; walking through the woods so they don't notice.

Then I run back to the building. As I'm inside I run to the living room. Kathryn, Amy and Bob are sitting on the couch discussing something.

I enter the living room 'completely withered'- not- and their attention jolts to me.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?!" Amy asks, sitting up straight.

"I-I. . . There's a survivor out somewhere but there's back-up needed!"

They exchange a look with each other before Bob speaks, "okay, okay, I'll come."

I nod.

"We are as well! (Y/n), you look exhausted. Why don't you stay here, okay? We'll go out." Amy says standing up and putting a hand on my shoulder, smiling kindly.

"Yeah, do you happen to know where the survivor was?"

I pretend to think and then shake my head, "I was walking with Tyler and Sean for a few miles and then I suggested to split up, as I thought it was easier. I went a little back and took a rift into the forest. That's all I really know."

They all nod, "okay. You go up to your room and rest a bit, okay? We'll be out then."

I nod, smile and then they're gone.

I sigh and smile, satisfied with what I've just accomplished. I never thought they'd let me stay here.

I run back upstairs and go into my room.

I see Ethan with a lot of tools around him working on the closet. He's almost got the entire thing out!

"Wow, Ethan! Good job!" I sit next to him on the ground and put an arm on his shoulder.

He shocks at this movement. But nevertheless he looks turns to face me and smiles.

I smile back.

"So how are we going to make this two walls?" I ask.

"I'll have to cut it in two. And then just place it."

"Hm. Okay, then. If there's anything that I can do to help?"

He shakes his head, "meh. It's fine. I got this, don't worry."

I shrug and let him do his thing.

After a while if sitting and laying in all types of different positions on the my bed, I decide to stand by the window for a while. I notice a few people running back to the building.

Amy, Kathryn, Bob, Sean and Tyler. But there's something they're carrying.

My eyes widen: a survivor?!