Chapter Twenty-Four

"Akima!" I look down at the bottom of the mast to see Mira, Lisanna, and Erza. Lisanna called out, "Come down here!"

I grab a rope and swung down and landed in front of them. "What's up ladies?"

Erza was first to answer, "We were wondering if you wanted to spar a bit, while we wait to arrive?"

A big smile spread across my face. "One on one?"

She shrugged, "We could, I suppose. It would be a privilege to spar with Fairy Tail's Dragon."

I nod and requip into a pirate outfit (pic above). "Here we go. Now this is more like it." I notice that everyone went to the higher level of the ship and stood behind the railing. "You don't think I'm going to give away my dragon slayer moves, did you," I ask Erza.

"A sword fight then?"

I shrug, "It's what I figured, a blade fight. Besides, it's a more level playing field, wouldn't you say?"

She gave a small laugh. "Yes, it does. Shall we begin?"

Smiling I give a quick, sharp nod and grabbed my two knives and stood ready for her attack. She made the first move, as expected. I reflected her attack and jumped to dodge her next strike. Our moves being quick and clean, it is hard to follow if someone was watching.

I smile in excitement and slide under her hoping to make her lose her balance, but she jumps and almost nicks me with her sword. I move my knives in a elegant swipe at her torso and arm. She moves quick enough to doge and strike with her sword.

"Damn Erza," I say in a happy tone. "I sometimes forget that you are S-class. Maybe I should stop being lazy."

"That would be wise of you," she replied.

I jump in the air and came falling down toward the far back of my boat. I stab my knives into the railing and grabbed a nearby rope and ran, jumping over the edge. I swung around the boat and came up behind her with my sword ready.

She turned and tried to block my attack, but I kicked her side and she went flying into the opposite railing across from me. Cheers erupted from the crowd and I just ignore the noise, which isn't easy with my sensitive hearing.

My smile is wide, full of joy and excitement. 'This is truly fun.' I dodge another attack from a swipe of her sword. I laugh as I manage to push her back when our swords crossed. She smiles, catching on that we are really just playing around.

"What do you say to a different requip," she asked.

"Sure. I'm surprised that you did requip again sooner," I answer and came at her with my attack. Unfortunately, she was ready with her Black Wing armor. "Now that's not fair if you start flying."

"And yet, you wouldn't have it any other way, would you?"

"Hell no. It's more fun for me." I grab a rope and kept it in one hand with my sword in the other.

We dealt blows to each other, neither one getting the upper hand. I lose my sword from her attack, which is were I knew to grab my knives. I swing around and grabbed them, moving quick. The rope continued in the direction that it was going, whereas I am above her on the mast.

Before she had a chance to react to my disappearance, I drop down and held my knives to her throat. Only problem is, we are at a stalemate. She has her sword against my throat. I smile and laugh.

"That was fun Titania. We should do this again sometime." I pull back my knives and sheathed them. Looking up at Lucy I said, "I told you that I'll have a challenge against Erza, when it comes to requip magic."