Ivan - He Doesn't Like Sharing You.

A/N: My friend wanted me to post the first one. So here it is...

Y/N Pov:

I woke up and Ivan wasn't laying right by me. Maybe he's downstairs. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I was wearing shorts and Ivan's sweatshirt. After I did my business in the bathroom, I walked out and walked all the way downstairs. Jake was vlogging by the stairs as usual.

"Oh hey y/n, goodmorning."

"Morning Jake, where's Ivan?"

"In the kitchen."

I walked towards the kitchen. Ivan was sitting down at the table. Ivan looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back. I walked towards the fridge and brought out the Orange Juice. I opened one of the cabinets and tried to reach for a cup. Why are the cups all the way at the top in the back. I tried to reach for it but I couldn't grab it. I felt someone walk behind me.

"Having trouble?"

I stopped reaching for it and turned around.

"Yes I am, can you help me?"

Ivan grabbed a cup and handed it to me.

"Thank you."

I walked back to the counter and started pouring Orange Juice. I put the Orange Juice back. Ivan was still standing right by me. He started to rub my back. I turned to face him and he wrapped his arms around me.

Ivan started to lean in to kiss me on the lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. I could feel him lowering his hand to my butt. He grabbed my butt.

"Okay you guys, who wants to play-"

I heard Jake say but then he stopped talking. Everybody is probably looking at me and Ivan. At this point, I don't even care. I love kissing Ivan. It's always slow and passionate.

"Alright kids, that's enough pda!"

We both pulled our heads away and I turned my head around to look at everyone.

"As I was saying, who wants to play random kiss spin wheel?"

Tessa, Chance, Anthony, Emilio, Ivan and I agreed to play. We all got to the wheel.

"Alright, we each get two tries. Who's going first?"

No one answered.

"Oh okay, no one. Fine, I'll go first."

Jake spinned first and it landed on Chance.

Tessa and I started laughing. It took Jake and Chance a while but they finally did it. Jake spinned again and it landed on Erika.

"Oh god, she won't do it."

"Yeah, but it's worth a try."

We all followed Jake. He walked up to Erika and just kissed her. She was surprised and she pushed Jake away.

"Seriously Jake!"

"It was the wheel."

We all went back to the wheel.

"Who's next?"

"I'll go."

Tessa walked up to the wheel and spinned it. It landed on Chance, again.

"Ooh."

Tessa and Chance kissed and then Tessa spinned it again. This time, it landed on me. Tessa and I started laughing and the guys were oohing. I just rolled my eyes. Tessa and I kissed.

"Well now it's your turn y/n."

I spinned the wheel. I was hoping it lands on Ivan. It started to slow down. It stopped and I read it.

"Ivan."

"You guys just made out in the kitchen."

"So."

Ivan walked up to me. He leaned in and started to slowly kiss me. I kissed back. He put his arms around me to pull me closer. I could feel him lowering his hands.

"Alright, it's called the kissing wheel, not the making out wheel."

Jake and Chance pulled us apart.

"Spin again."

I spinned again but this time it didn't land on Ivan. It landed on Emilio.

"Nope, my girl isn't kissing my brother."

"It's just a game Ivan."

"I don't care! She's mine!"

"And I don't feel like it's okay to kiss my brothers girlfriend."

"Come on you guys."

"Not happening Jake."

Ivan quickly grabbed me and picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He ran to a different room.

"Can you put me down now?"

Ivan set me down and pressed me against the wall. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I don't like sharing you."

"I know."