Ivan - He's A Bad Frat Boy (Part 2)

A/N: So i guess you can only have up to 200 parts in a book? I was asking the bot for Wattpad what's the limit for writing chapters and I can only have up to 200 chapters. So... After I get up to 200 parts I was thinking of just writing another Imagine book of The Martinez Twins orrrr maybe I should write a fanfic about them? What do you guys think?

Just comment below "Imagine" for a second Martinez Twins Imagine Book or comment "Fanfic" for a Martinez Twins fan fiction.

BTW if u don't remember part 1 then I suggest you to go back and read part 1 before part 2:))

Y/N Pov:

After Ivan had asked me if I was alright I told him I had to go. He tried to stop me for some reason but I didn't listen. So, right now, here I am... walking in the dark by myself. Isabella was my only ride but I couldn't find her at the party and I didn't want to stay any longer. I also didn't want to run into Chance either. I don't even know if Chance is still at the party and I don't even want to stay to find out.

It's freezing outside and I don't have a coat. A lot of cars are parked on the sidewalks. No one is driving.

I heard someone's footsteps so I turned around. I gasped.

"Ivan?"

"Yeah."

"W-what are you doing? Are you following me?"

"To tell you the truth... Yeah I am."

"Why?"

"Just wanted you to get home safe."

"Why do you care? You seem like the type of person who doesn't really care about anyone else but yourself."

"I don't care."

"Then why follow me?"

"Cause if you somehow get kidnapped then I don't want to be the reason for it."

I glared at him.

"Why don't you just go back to your stupid frat party Ivan."

"Why don't you make me?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off."

"That's nice but I rather fuck you instead."

I rolled my eyes once again.

"Pig."

I turned around and started to walk away from him. I was suddenly grabbed by Ivan and he turned me around.

"What do you want Ivan?!"

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"You literally flirt with every girl on campus and you probably fuck all of them too. Do me a favor Ivan? Stay the hell away from me! I'm not one of your fuck buddies. So why don't you just leave me the hell alone and fuck someone else cause I'm not going to."

Ivan seemed like he was getting mad. He closed his eyes and then breathed in and out. He opened his eyes again.

"That's the thing y/n... I don't want to leave you."

"Why? I just want you to leave me alone."

"Do you really want that y/n?"

I just stared at him. Then I started to think..... Do I? Never mind... He's just trying to put words in my mouth.

"Fuck off Ivan."

He tightened his grip on my waist so I wouldn't leave.

"Listen to me."

He cupped my face. This is getting weird...

"I don't care if you hate me or not y/n. I'm going to walk you home whether you like it or not. The truth is... I like you. That may be hard for you to hear but it's the truth. I like a girl who gives me a challenge. A challenge that I can chase after. I know your not one of my fuck buddies. I don't care for those other girls like I care for you. I want you y/n."

I could feel my heart beating against my chest ten times more fast. I hate that Ivan makes me feel this way.

"How can I trust you when all you ever do is hurt me?"

"Then I guess you're just going to have to trust me on this."

Ivan looked down at my lips and then up to my eyes. I didn't say anything. I was actually enjoying the silence we are having for once. That and because I didn't know what to say. We are so close to each other that our bodies are basically touching.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered to me.

Ivan surprised me by asking that. He's never asked me before. He usually just does it, but that's because he's such a dick head. I surprised myself by nodding my head. He slowly leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

This kiss was different from the other ones. Its different because I actually want to kiss him and its not aggressive. This time... It's slow and passionate and he's kissing me... Sort of like he doesn't want to lose me. This is a new side of Ivan that I have never seen and I'm enjoying it.