Ivan - You Make Him Jealous.

A/N: if you guys have ANY ideas that you want to see in this book, let me know. Comment or pm me some ideas. Sometimes, believe it or not, I do run out of ideas. So if you have an idea, tell me and I'll do it as one of the chapters. The more ideas I get, the more chapters:))
💝💝💝

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/N Pov:

I was at a small café with my friend Jace. He's been my best friend since I was little. He just moved to LA not too long ago.

"So, how are you coping?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know..about Ivan."

I heavily sigh.

"I don't know, you tell me. I think about Ivan 24/7. I cry myself to sleep every night. I always look through our old messages. Should I continue?"

"No, I get it. It's going to take a while for you to get over him."

"You think?"

"Hey, don't get an attitude with me. I'm trying to help you out. I'll go back to my boyfriend if your going to be like this."

I sighed again.

"Sorry, it's just, I'm sad. By the way how are you and Bradley doing?"

"We're doing good. Right now, he said he's hanging out with Brennen and Nik...oh no."

"Oh no what?"

"Don't look behind you...but Ivan is sitting basically behind you. He keeps looking over here."

"Fuck, what do I do? Do I look okay? What is he doing here?"

"Stop asking so many questions and come sit over by me."

"Uhm okay."

"Just follow my lead."

I get up and sit over by Jace. I look over at Jace. He brings one of his hands up and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm going to act like I'm going to kiss you."

"You what?"

"Just got with it."

He cupped my cheek and started to lean in. As he was about to kiss me I pulled away.

"Sorry, I....I can't do that Jace."

"Why not?"

"Cause I.....I just can't. I'll see you later Jace. I gotta go to to Ayla."

"He saw you and left."

"What?"

"He left cause he got jealous."

"How do you know that?"

"I know when I see love y/n. What ever happened between you and Ivan needs to be over cause he still loves and you love him."

"I gotta go, thanks Jace. Tell Bradley I said hi."

I grabbed my purse and walked out of the door. I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorr-Ivan?"

"Oh, uhm, hey y/n."

"Uhm, well, I gotta go."

Ivan grabbed my arm before I could leave.

"Wait."

I looked at him in his eyes.

"Who is that? The guy you just kissed."

"I didn't kiss him, I pulled away. He's just a friend."

"So your not dating anyone?"

"No, why does that matter Ivan? You broke up with me."

"Is know I did. It's just...if you don't have a boyfriend then it's okay for me to try something."

"I don't have a boyfriend Ivan and try what exactly?"

"This."

Ivan quickly leaned and kissed me on my lips. I was shocked but I kissed him back. I pulled away after a couple seconds.

"What was that for?"

"I made a huge mistake for breaking up with you and I want you back."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"I would love to be yours again."

"Really? So that guy in there-

"He's gay Ivan."

"He's what?"

"He's gay, he was just trying to make you jealous, I guess."

"Well, it worked."

"Good."

Ivan pecked me on my lips.