Emilio - You Surprised Him.

Y/N Pov:

Emilio and Ivan had been in Spain for a 2 and a half months now. I wanted to surprise Emilio by coming to Spain. I already talked his Mom and Sister. I told there Mom and Sister not to tell Emilio but Ivan is in it too.

I just got to there house. Emilio and Ivan are out, swimming with there Sister. I knocked on the door and a couple seconds later there Mom opened the door.

"Your here! Come in!"

I rolled my two suitcases in the house. She closed the door and I turned around. I gave her a hug and she showed me to Emilio's room. I put my suitcases on his bed.

"How long are they going to be out?"

"Probably until 7. It's already 6. Do you want to help me cook dinner?"

"Sure, I would love to."

I followed her to the kitchen and helped cook.

-----------------------------------

"Crap, I think there here. Where should I hide?"

"Just go in his room. I'll tell him I have a surprise for him."

"Okay."

I ran to his room and shut the door. I sat on his bed. I heard some voices outside of the door. The door knob twisted and I stood up. Emilio looked around for a second and then saw me.

"What the?"

"Surprise!"

He ran up to me and hugged me. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

Emilio smashed his lips on mine for a couple seconds.

"When did you get here?"

"Like a couple hours ago. I wanted to surprise you."

"I love you."

"I love you too, Emi."