Emilio - Silent Treatment.

Y/N Pov:

I was giving Emilio the silent treatment. This whole week he's been doing scare pranks on me and I'm tired of it. I was making a sandwich. Emilio walked in the kitchen. He walked up to me and put his hand on my back.

"Hey babe."

He turned his head so he could peck me on my lips.

"You alright?"

I nodded my head and started eating my sandwich.

"You sure?"

I nodded my head again. He's gonna catch on soon. I went upstairs to watch TV in my room. I sat on our couch. A couple minutes later and Emilio walked in the room and sat by me.

"Can I have a bite?"

I just gave him the rest of my sandwich.

"You don't want the rest?"

I shook my head no. I switched the channel and turned on Netflix. I clicked on a random horror movie. We were only five minutes into the movie and he hasn't said anything. I put my legs over his thighs. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer to him. He turned to look at me. I could feel him staring at me.

"Are you mad at me?"

I acted like I didn't hear him and that I was into the movie. He used one of his hands to gently grab my face and turned my head to look at him.

"Are you mad at me?"

I shrugged my shoulders. I turned my head to look at the TV. He sighed.

"I get it, your giving me the silent treatment. Is it cause i've been pranking you this whole week?"

I turned my head to look at him. I stared at him for a few seconds and then turned my head back to look at the TV.

"You really are giving me the silent treatment."

Tessa walked in the room.

"Hey y/n, want to make a video later?"

"Yeah, sure. What video are we making?"

"Erika is going to be in it and i'll be asking both of you questions to see who knows me better."

"Okay, sounds fun. When are we filming?"

"How about an hour?"

"Sounds good."

"Alright."

Tessa closed the door on her way out.

"Babe, please talk to me."

He started to rub my thigh and I instantly got butterflies in my stomach.

"Babe, please."

He started to kiss me on my cheek then to my neck. He was giving me slow kisses. I know what he's trying to do. He started sucking on my neck. It was hard not to moan. He knows what he's doing and it's working. He put his face away from me. Pretty sure there's going to be a hickey there. I turned my head to look at him and rolled my eyes. He gently grabbed my face and leaned in. He started kissing me on my lips. I kissed back. He shoved his tongue in my mouth but I didn't mind at all. He grabbed my butt and started groping it. Without even realizing it, I moaned. Emilio pulled away.

"Got you." He whispered and smirked.

"Ugh, I hate you."

"I'm sorry."

"Stop pranking me. Next time you prank me, your not getting anything from me."

Emilio pecked me on the lips.