Ivan - You Find Out He Has A Girlfriend. (Part 2)

Y/N Pov:

I woke up and was confused. Why the fuck am I in Tessa's room? I sat up and looked around. What even happened, oh wait, I remember now. Ivan has a girlfriend. I could feel the tears starting to form in the brim of my eyes. God, not again. I heard someone walking towards the room. I blinked my tears away. Ivan walked in. Great, he's actually the last person I want to see right now. He sat next to me. He didn't say anything. I was starting to get worried. What if he knows about me liking him? Fuck, what if he knows I threw that fit is because he got a girlfriend? I hope not.

"Are you okay?"

Did he really just ask me if I was okay?

"I don't know."

And that was the truth. I really don't know if I am okay. I really want to cry again.

"Where's Angelica?"

Did I really just ask that? That really fucking slipped out of my mouth.

"Not here."

Well no shit sherlock.

"Why did she leave?"

"We broke up."

My heart sped up just a little bit. Thank god, but he would never date a girl like me.

"Why? Didn't you guys just started dating?"

"Yeah, and cause I'm in love with someone else."

My heart felt like it dropped once again. Great.

"Well I should probably clean up that mess that I made."

I quickly stood up but then I started getting lightheaded and I could barely stand up. I was about to fall but then Ivan grabbed my arms.

"Y/n? You okay?"

I stopped being lightheaded.

"Oh, uhm, yeah, I just stood up too fast."

I got out of his grip. I quickly walked away. I felt Ivan grab my hand and pull me close to him. Now he had his hands on my waist. What the hell is he doing? All of a sudden he smashed his lips on mine. It surprised me, so I didn't kiss back for a couple seconds. I started kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his kneck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He backed me up against the wall.

"Hey Iva - oh, god, oh, uhm, sorry."

Ivan and I stopped kissing. We turned our heads to look at Kade.

"I'll just go and leave you two alone."

Kade backed out of the room and left. I started giggling.

"Oh god, now he's going to tell the whole house."

"Let him."

I turned my head to look at him.

"What?"

"I said let him, I want everyone to know that your mine."