Emilio - He's A Mad Drunk.

Y/N Pov:

As I shut my car door, I heard something crash in the house. I quickly run to the front door and open it. I stopped where I was. The whole living room looked trashed. I heard another crash so I ran to my room. There stood Emilio, throwing stuff around the room.

"Emilio... What the fuck?"

Emilio stopped and looked at me.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"I told you I was at the store! The real question is why the fuck is the house trashed?"

He ignored my question.

"For two hours? You were at the store for two hours y/n?"

"I went grocery shopping Emilio. What the fuck is your problem?"

"You."

"Me? What do you mean me? Are you drunk Emilio?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me Emi. I know when you're lying to me."

Emilio walked up to me and he reeked of alcohol.

I sighed.

"Seriously Emilio."

"What?"

"Don't what me. You know what."

"Don't give me attitude y/n."

"I'm disappointed in you Emilio. You said you wouldn't drink again and here you are drinking, throwing shit around the house. I don't get it. What brought you back here?"

Emilio gave me a hard glare.

"That's not your bussines."

"The hell it is!"

"Don't raise your voice at me! I don't have to tell you every little thing that's wrong with my life!"

"I'm not saying you have to, I - ugh."

I sighed once again.

"I just care about you so much. I want to know what's going through your head right now."

I went to cup his face but he grabbed my wrists and pulled them away from him.

"You want to know what's going through my head? Fine. I want you to leave."

"Leave? Emilio I - this is my house."

"Fine. Then I'll leave."

"Emilio-"

"Just shut up."

Emilio shoved me out of the way and walked out.

A/N: I'm actually a horrible person. I'm trying to catch up on all my updates rn. But.... At least I updated.