Emilio - You Prank Him.

Y/N Pov:

"Hey guys, what's up? So I planned a prank to pull on Emilio. Since he decided to do the breaking up with me prank. Now it's my turn. If you guys have seen the video where Tessa pulled a prank on Chance by doing the hickey prank, well that's what I'm going to do. Right now, Emilio is at the gym with his brother and the Ohio trio. I'm going to talk to Tessa and Erika and see if there up for it."

I stopped recording and walked downstairs. Tessa and Erika were jumping on the trampoline. I hit record on my camera.

"Hey!"

"Hey y/n, what's up?"

"I need to ask a favor."

They both stopped jumping and they sat down.

"What is it?"

"So I'm pulling a prank on Emilio for prank in me last time."

"Ooh, yes, finally! What's the prank?"

"So, do you remember when Tessa pulled that one prank on Chance with the fake Hickeys?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to do that to Emilio. So, I was wondering can-"

"Yes."

"Oh okay, let's go to mine and Emilio's room."

I stopped recording again. They both followed me upstairs to mine and Emilio's room. I shut the door.

"Alright, let's get started!"

I hit record on my camera, once again. Erika went on one side of my neck and Tessa did the other side. Then Erika did one on my boob. They already started to form.

"Maybe we should put a little make up on it?"

"Yeah."

I stopped recording.

"I'll be back."

I walked in my bathroom and put some make up on my hickeys. I walked back out. I heard the door being closed from downstairs.

"Shit! He's here!"

"Okay, calm down, we will stay here with you until he walks in here."

"Make sure to put your hair over it though."

I moved my hair so you couldn't see any of the hickeys. I hit record on my camera.

"Hey guys, so I'm here with Tessa and Erika. The boys just got back from the gym. I heard them downstairs talking. That means Emilio is going to walk up here soon. I'm really nervous guys! How do you think this is gonna go?"

I turned the camera to Tessa and Erika.

"Good and bad."

"Why do you think that?"

"Good cause he'll believe it and bad cause, well, he's going to get mad."

"Oh god, my heart is like going super fast right now."

"It's fine."

"So, I have another camera set up on my desk, hidden so Emilio can't see. Oh shit, here he comes."

Emilio walked in.

"Hey, what's going on?"

Emilio walked up to me and pecked me on the lips.

"Just vlogging."

"Well, we're going to go and leave you two alone."

I stopped recording.

The other camera was already recording. Erika and Tessa left.

"How was the gym?"

"It was good, what did you do all day?"

"I got ready for the day, ate and vlogged."

"Sounds fun. Now give me a kiss."

"Eager, are you?"

Emilio smiled and gently cupped my face and pecked me on the lips a couple of times. He brought back my hair and I felt like my heart started pounding even faster. He started trailing kisses down my neck. All of a sudden he stopped kissing me and pulled away. He started giving me a weird look. Fuck!

"What the hell is that?"

"What is what?"

"On your neck and boob!"

"I burned myself today when I was cooking."

"Bullshit y/n!"

Emilio looked on the other side of my neck.

"Are you fucking kidding me? There's no way you burnt yourself! That's a hickey! I'm pretty sure I didn't give you any!"

Emilio turned around and started walking away.

"Emilio! Wait!"

I grabbed his arm.

"It's a prank! It's a prank!"

"It's a what?"

"It's a prank!"

"Wow, I actually hate you right now."

"Tessa and Erika did this."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I cupped his face.

"It's okay."

Emilio wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back.

"Where's the camera?"

"On the desk."

I pulled away and shut off the camera.

"I honestly didn't think you would fall for it."