Emilio - Thanksgiving

Y/N Pov:

Emilio and I walked in the Team 10 house. I was carrying a big bowl of potato salad that I made. Emi and I walked in the kitchen and I set it on the table. Everyone was already here.

"Were you guys waiting on us?"

"Yes."

"Oh, sorry. Blame that one on me. I didn't know what to wear. But I brung potato salad. It's a family recipe."

Emilio and I sat down. We all started to put the food on our plates and pass everything around. I started to dig in. I looked at Emilio and he was staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing...I'm just thankful."

"For what exactly?"

"For you?"

"For me?"

"Yes, i'm so lucky and thankful you walked through that door two years ago. I'm thankful for Jake who let me stay in here in California to achieve my dreams. I'm thankful to have a twin brother. I'm thankful for my Mom and sister. I'm thankful for everyone who is sitting right here, at this table."

Everyone was staring at Emi and smiling.

"But, I'm especially thankful for you. I'm thankful that I have you in my life."

I started to tear up.

"I love you."

Emilio leaned in and pecked me on the lips.

Everyone else awed and also talked about what they were thankful about. I was the last one to talk.

"I have a surprise."

Everyone stared at me. I stood up.

"Tessa, can you go get the gift?"

"Yep!"

Tessa stood up and ran off.

"Wait, what gift?"

"You'll see."

Tessa came back a minute later. She handed me a box wrapped up in wrapping paper. I handed it to Emilio.

"What is this?"

"Just open it."

Everyone was now interested in what was in the box. Tessa already knew what was inside. She helped me. Emilio started ripping open the gift.

"So, everyone here knows I've been wearing a bunch of big shirts lately. This is the reason."

Emi opened the box. He grabbed out two pink small onesies that for babies.

"What's this?"

Everyone seemed confused for a second and then everyone slowly started to catch on a little bit. Then Emilio grabbed a pregnancy test out of the box and it had two red lines.

Emilio quickly looked at me.

"Yo-you're pregnant?"

I smiled.

"With twins."

Emilio quickly got up and brought me in his arms. Everyone started cheering and congratulating us.

"I'm thankful to have Emilio in my life and that we get to start a family."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A/N: I couldn't wait to update these so I'm updating these chapters early. I still have a couple to write.