Emilio - He's Mad (Part 2)

Y/N Pov:

I woke up and turned my head. Emilio was laying down beside me. Awe, he looks so cute when he sleeps. I almost forgot that we had an argument last night. I turned my body around so my back was facing him. I wish he old talk to me. Why would he snap at me like that last night? Did I do something to make him mad at me.

I could feel a couple tears dropping. I tried to cry silently. I hope Emilio doesn't wake up. I mean....it's not like he would care. I sniffled.

"Babe?"

I cleared my throat.

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

I hesitated.

"I'm fine."

Emilio set his hand on my arm. I shrugged him off.

"Just leave me alone."

"Baby, what's wrong?"

I hate it when he calls me that when im mad at him cause he knows I'll give in. I ignored him.

"Baby, I'm sorry I snapped at you last night. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you all day or hug you or kiss you. Please talk to me."

I rolled my eyes. He's going to have to do more than that than say sorry.

"Y/N...."

I wiped away my tears.

He grabbed my arm and turned me around. He cupped my face.

"I'm so sorry....I love you."

Emilio quickly leaned in and kissed me. I didn't want to kiss him back cause I was irritated with him but I gave in anyways. After a couple seconds he pulled away. He face was still pretty close to mine. I scrunched up my nose.

"What?"

"Morning breathe."

I pulled him away. Emilio followed me to the bathroom and we both brushed our teeth. I sat on our bed and he followed.

"Why were you mad yesterday?

"I wasn't mad at you."

"Then who were you mad at?"

"It's just something happened with my family in Spain. I don't really feel comfortable talking about it."

"Okay, that's fine. You could've told me that yesterday instead of snapping at me."

"I'm sorry....I really am."

"It's fine, I guess."

Emilio set his hand on my thigh. I was wearing one of Emilio's shirts and a thong. He started rubbing his thumb on my thigh. I started getting butterflies in my stomach. He always does this to me.

"Do you forgive me?"

I set my hand on top of his and intertwined our fingers together.

"Of course."

Emilio leaned and kissed me. His locked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted. I got on top of his lap and he rested his hands on my waist. I heard our door opening.

"Woah!"

I pulled away from the kiss.

"Get out of here Jake!"