Emilio - Halloween/He Proposes

Y/N Pov:

It was Halloween. Which is my favorite day. I love to dress up into something I'm not. Emilio and I matched. We both put make up on to look like half of our faces was a skull.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

I strapped on my heels and walked downstairs with Tessa. Emilio looked at me and started smiling.

"I love you."

Emilio wrapped his arms around me and we kissed. We took a bunch of pictures. We had to keep re-doing the pictures cause I didn't like how it looked...well more like I didn't like how I looked but whatever. We finally got the perfect one and I uploaded it to Instagram. We were all going to a Halloween party. A bunch of vloggers were going to be there. Uncle Kade walked up to Emilio and I.

"Awe, look at that. You two look great together."

"Thank you, Uncle Kade."

"Are you guys going to have any kids?"

I started laughing.

"Oh sorry, too soon? Alright I'm going to go now."

Kade walked off with his camera and vlogged everyone else.

"Kade is weird."

"Yeah."

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Emilio bent down on one knee.

"Emilio?"

"Y/N, I know we've only been together for 2 and a half years but it feels longer than that. I love you so much and I can't see my life without you. Will you marry me?"

I was already tearing up. Everyone was staring at us and filming everything.

"Yes."

He put the ring on my finger and he picked me up by my waist. I pecked him on the lips a couple of times. He set me back down. Everyone started congratulating us.

"Wow, you're going to be Mrs. Martinez. How does that feel?"

"I don't know it's so weird but I love it. Y/N Martinez. Can't believe i'm in engaged now."

"Well, congrats."

"Thanks Kade. Was everyone in on this?"

"Just me and his brother."