Emilio - He Hits You. (Part 1)

Y/N Pov:

Emilio and I walked through the team 10 house.

"Don't even talk to me."

"Are you being serious? It was just a fan!"

"Well you had your hands all over that fan!"

"It's not even a big deal! I don't like her!"

"That doesn't matter Emilio!"

We both walked upstairs to our room. I'm pretty sure everyone in the house was listening.

"All you do is bitch at me over everything!"

"Really? All I do is bitch? I can't believe you! Maybe I wouldn't bitch at you if you would stop being a man whore! You know what? I'm leaving, I'm so done!"

I opened the door and walked out. I started walking towards the stairs. Emilio grabbed me and turned me around.

"Your not going anywhere!"

"You can't tell me what to do! I'm tired of fighting! We've been fighting for the past couple days, so I'm done. I need a break."

"You have no where to go! Where you going to go?"

"I don't have to tell you Emilio! Why don't you just go back to that fan? You'll probably have more fun with her anyways."

I pushed Emilio away from me and I ran down the stairs. I was grabbed again.

"Don't fucking grab me Emilio!"

"Your not leaving me!"

"And why not? The only reason I'm bitching at you is cause you keep flirting with other girls and I have to stand next to you and watch you do that in front of my face! What am I suppose to do? Just stand there and not worry? Well, guess what, I can't! I love you but your hurting me Emilio! Maybe if you stopped being a fuckboy, I would stop bitching at you!"

All of a sudden I felt a pain on my cheek.

I brought my hand up to my face. It stung bad. Tears started to form in my eyes. I can't believe he slapped me.

"I'm so sorry."

Emilio went to reach for me but I backed up.

"Don't."

I turned around and walked out the house.