Emilio - You're His Tutor.

A/N: Shout out and credit goes to thekanyepeppers. This chapter wasn't my idea.

Y/N Pov:

You enter the Team 10 House, that you go to regularly, once a week to be exact. You are Tessa's best friend. The only reason that you are here is because you know Spanish. Because of this, you were tutoring Emilio in English. Ray's responsibility was Ivan and you taught Emilio.

You walked in the kitchen, after greeting numerous people in the house, including Tessa. Emilio was there, sitting at the table. You have been tutoring him for a while now and it wasn't hard to admit that you found him attractive, even developing feelings for him.

I mean, look at him with his fluffy, blonde hair that looks so touchable. His bright, blue eyes that seem to touch your soul as he makes eye contact. And don't forget those lips...those plump, full, and pink tinged features were not your favorite aspect of Emilio though. That was his personality.

His gentleness and innocence. The fact that he can be loud and boisterous, if the situation calls for it, but also be kind and quiet. His sense of humor was much like yours as his ability to jot take everything around him for granted. All of this together full filled the equation that created Emilio.

Anyway, back to the lesson. Emilio made eye contact with you, grinning.

"Hola y/n ¿como éstas?"

"¿muy bien, y tu?"

"Bien, so what are we doing this lesson?"

"Well, we're going to talk about contractions."

*After the lesson*

"So make sure you use some of those in your speech over the next week and I'll see you soon."

I packed up, preparing to leave. Emilio began to talk.

"Uhm, y/n, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah of course." I smiles at him.

"Can I take you out? On date? If you want?"

He spoke rapidly, out of nervousness. I mentally awed at his attempt to ask me out.

"Of course, I would love to."

His face split into a smile, lighting up his beautiful features.

"I will text you."

I smiled and walked up to him, kissing him lightly on the cheek. I felt his skin redden and burn up under my touch. I stepped away, giggling at his redden face. I smiled at him, receiving a huge grin in return. I said my goodbyes, exiting the huge house.