Ivan - You Guys Play Wrestle.

Y/N Pov:

Jake was chasing Ivan around. Ivan went behind me and Jake was in front of me.

"Yo chill, what's going on?"

"He called my wife pretty, only I'm aloud to tell her that!"

"What if I tell her she's pretty? What are you going to do?"

"Nothing."

"So, why is there a difference if Ivan says it. It's just a compliment. Sometimes you need to chill out."

"You know what, your off the hook this time. I'll get you back though and you won't see it coming!"

Jake walks away and continues to Vlog. He's so weird. I turned around to look at Ivan. He leaned in to peck me on the lips but I dodged it.

"You have to catch me first!"

I started running around the house and Ivan was chasing me. I was about to turn the corner to run in the kitchen but Ivan grabbed me around my waist. I grabbed his hands and tried to untangle his arms from around me. I finally succeeded and as soon as I did I fell. Ivan got on top of me. He pinned my hands to the floor and got between my legs.

"Ugh, your so mean. You don't play fair."

"I don't play fair? Give me a kiss then."

"Fine."

As soon as he started to lean in I flipped us over. I pinned his hands down this time. My legs were on both sides of his waist.

"That was not fair."

"Awe, sucks to suck, doesn't it?"

I got up quickly and he tried to grab me so I put him in a headlock. He grabbed me under my legs and my back and picked me up bridal style. I let go of the headlock. I tried to get off of him. He started walking towards the pool in the backyard. We passed out the door and I held on the door with both of my hands. He let me down and I ran inside. Not long after he grabbed me again. He picked me up and was going to put me over his shoulder so I wrapped my legs around his waist. He tried to get me off of him, but failed.

"Fine, if your not going in the pool then we're both going in."

"Wait, Ivan, no please!"

I was looking around and literally everyone was vlogging, taking a video on there phone, or taking pictures.

"Will you give me a kiss?"

"Yes, just don't go in the pool, please."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. I unwrapped my legs from around his waist. I stepped on the floor. Ivan wrapped his arms around my waist. He started to lean in and he kissed me. I kissed back and it seemed like he wanted more. He pulled me closer to him. We started making out in front of everyone. I pulled away and unwrapped my arms from his neck.

"Jesus, that was intense to watch."

All of a sudden Ivan grabbed me from my legs and picked me up. He put me over his shoulder. He started walking towards the stairs.

"Don't do anything nasty!"

"No promises!"

I spoke up.

"I promise you we wo-"

Ivan slapped my ass.

"My brother is a savage."

"That wasn't very nice."

"But it's a nice view."

"Ivan!"