Ivan - He's Back From Spain.

A/N: so the Martinez Twins are finally back in LA. So why not make an imagine about it?

Y/N Pov:

Tessa and I were out eating at some restaurant. Don't really remember the name. For some reason there wasn't many people here. I was eating a BTL and fries with a sprite. I could only get through half of my burger cause it was so big. I only ate a couple of fries. Tessa was still eating.

"Are you okay y/n?"

I looked up at Tessa.

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

"You just don't seem yourself lately. I don't know."

I sigh.

"It's just, Ivan has been gone for two months and I really miss him. I just want him to come back to LA."

"Maybe you should video chat him when we get back to the house."

"Yeah...I probably will."

"Are you girls done?"

Our waiter asked.

"Yes, can we get two boxes please?"

"Sure thing."

The waiter left and came back with two boxes. Tessa and I split the money so we both could pay for it. After paying we left. We got in my car and drove off to the Team 10 house.

-------------------------------------

Tessa grabbed our food and went inside. I opened my trunk and grabbed bags. Tessa and I went shopping earlier. I grabbed all the bags and shut the trunk. I locked my car and walked towards the door to the Team 10 house. The door was already open.

"Thanks for the help Tessa!"

"Y/n?"

I looked up and I dropped all of my bags. I couldn't believe what I was seeing in front of me. There's no way this is real.

"Ivan?"

I started to tear up immediately.

"Your back?"

I ran towards Ivan and I wrapped my legs and arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh god, I missed you so freaking much!"

"I missed you too."

I grabbed him by his cheeks and started kissing him on the cheeks and then his lips. It felt good to kiss him and hold him again. Two months was too long for me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?"

I unwrapped my legs and arms from around him.

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

I wrapped my arms around him again and he did the same. He leaned in to kiss me.

"Alright, you two can do that on your own time!"

I smiled and rolled my eyes. I turned my head to the left and saw Emilio.

"Emilio!"

"Hi y/n."

"I'm glad you both are back!"

I hugged Emilio too but it wasn't long as Ivan's.

"We're glad we're back."

"When did you two get here?"

"Like five minutes before you did."

"Aren't you guys tired?"

"Yeah."

Ivan grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers together.

"Come to bed with me."

"Okay."

"Ooh."

I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Tessa."

Ivan pulled me upstairs to our room. We laid down in our bed and cuddled. He fell asleep immediately. I just laid there. I'm finally happy, now that Ivan is back.