Emilio - He Gets In A Fight.

Y/N Pov:

I heard yelling downstairs. I've been listening to the yelling for a while now. I decided to just see what's going on. I opened my door and walked to the railing. Everyone was near the stairs. Emilio and Chance were telling at each other. Jake and Anthony were trying to calm them both down.

All of a sudden Chance swung his fist to Emilio's face. I gasped and backed up a little bit. Emilio swung back at Chance. Chance got on top of Emilio and kept punching him in the face. I ran down the stairs. Jake and Anthony finally got Chance off of Emilio. I ran to Emilio and helped him up.

"What the fuck is your problem Chance!"

"He needs to stay out of my business!"

"That doesn't give you the right to punch my boyfriend!"

"Who says y/n?"

"I fucking said! Do that shit again and I swear to god Chance, I'll fucking kick your teeth in!"

Emilio wrapped his arms around my waist so I wouldn't go near Chance.

"Come on babe."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to my room. We walked in the bathroom and I started fixing him up.

"I don't even want to know what you guys were fighting about. That is between you guys. You two need to settle your little drama. You guys have been going at each other's necks for a while now. It needs to stop Emilio. It really scared me this time. I thought Chance was going to beat you til you were unconsc-"

"Babe, take a breather. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

I finally cleaned up all the blood on his face and I sighed. I looked down at him since he was seating on the toilet seat. I set down the bloody rag and looked at him. I stood back a little bit so he could stand up.

"Just be careful Emi. Please."

"I will be careful."

"Good."

I gently cupped his face. I was being careful cause I didn't want to hurt him. I leaned in and pecked him on his lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too Emi."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while... but I'm back:)) I've been trying to update my other books cause I've only really been focusing on this book. Imma try to focus on all my books tho.

I'll update some more tomorrow:))

That's a promise:))