Ivan - He Gets Jealous.

Y/N Pov:

I just finished making a YouTube video with Chance.

"That was fun."

"Maybe we should do a part two next time."

"Yeah, sounds lit. Well imma go upstairs and see what Ivan is doing."

"Alright, see you later."

I stood up and walked towards to the stairs. I walked up to the stairs, towards my room. Ivan was laying in our bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Hey babe."

"Hi."

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I walked up to him and pecked him on the lips.

"Well, I'm gonna take a shower."

"Okay."

I turned around and walked to our bathroom that's connected to our room. I closed the door behind me. I turned on the water and waited until it was warm. I got undressed and stepped in the shower. I feel like Ivan was lying to me when he said he was fine. Usually he asks me to hop in the shower with me. So that's how I know somethings wrong. Should I ask him about it? I felt someone grab my waist. I jumped a little bit. I turned around and it was Ivan.

"You scared me."

"Sorry babe."

I turned back around and I continued to wash myself.

"Are you sure your okay?"

"Yes, I am. Why do you keep asking?"

"Cause I don't believe you Ivan."

"And why's that?"

"Usually when your kind of quiet and you tell me your fine, your jeal-wait, are you jealous?"

Ivan sighed. I turned back around to face him.

"Yes, I was."

"Why?"

"I saw you and Chance making a video together and I just got jealous."

"There's no reason to get jealous. He's just a friend. I love you and only you."

"Good, I love you too."

---------------------------------------

A/N: Would you guys want smut? Comment and let me know.