Ivan - He's Abusive (Part 2)

Y/N Pov:

I woke up to still being handcuffed. My back still hurt like hell. I could feel the dry tears on my face. I cried basically all night until I passed out.

"I-Ivan."

My throat felt really dry. I don't really know why I'm calling Ivan. He's the one who put me in this state. I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

I heard the door open.

"Are you awake?"

"Y-yeah."

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Ivan finally took off the handcuffs. I was too weak to move. My whole back hurt. Ivan took off my shirt so that I was only in my underwear and bra.

"Don't move."

He left the room and I looked at my wrists. They were already bruised.  I heard him come back in the room.

"Stay still so I can put ice on your back."

I didn't say anything. I obliged. As he rubbed ice all over my back it felt really cold and soothing. My back was sort of feeling better. He did that for a good 20 minutes.

"Alright I'm done."

When he finished I turned my body around so that I was laying on my back. He put the ice tray down and he sighed.

"You know I hate punishing you but I have to do it when you don't listen to me. Do you understand?"

"Y-yeah."

"Do you need water?"

I nodded my head. Ivan got up and left and then he came back with a cup of water. He helped me sit up and he handed me the iced water. I took it from his and drank it. The cold water felt nice going down my dry throat. I handed him the cup and he set it down on our dressor.

"I love you."

"I love you."

It's the truth. I do love him even though he beats me. I've been with him for years and it's hard to leave him. Ivan is my first love. He still makes me happy. He still takes care of me. I can't imagine my life without him. Tessa says I'm too blinded by love to notice he's no good for me. That may be the truth but I can't just leave. I love him and I always will.