Emilio - He's A Mad Drunk (Part 2).

Y/N Pov:

I had cried myself to sleep. I was worried about Emilio. He didn't answer his phone at all. I woke up this morning and he still wasn't home. I didn't know who to call or who to text. I suddenly heard the front door open and close. I'm pretty sure it was Ivan. I was nervous, happy, and mad all at the same time.

I was nervous cause who knows what's about to happy or what we're both going to say to each other. I'm happy cause I'm glad that he's back and I know that he's safe. I'm mad cause he always just runs away from his problems and doesn't even try to talk it out with me.

I still didn't get up. I turned my body around so that my back was facing the door and my front was facing the wall. I felt him go under the covers with me and wrap his arm around me. I turned my body around so that I was laying on my back.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"No. I was worried."

"Did you get any sleep?"

"Only a little."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"No it's not and you know it."

I looked up at his face. He was looking down at me. I didn't say anything. He cupped my cheek.

"You're right. I shouldn't run away or even walk away from my problems. I should try to talk it out with you."

I smiled a small smile.

"It's okay Emilio."

I tried to reassure him.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive Emi."

His eyes trailed down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

His face leaned in close to mine and kissed me on the lips.