Ivan - Car Ride (Smut).

Y/N Pov:

Ivan was driving to a cabin for just us cause we've been together for 3 years. He wanted us to spend it alone cause we're always around Team 10. The only problem was that it's a long ass ride there.

"Baaaabe."

"Yeah?"

"Can you pull over so I can stretch? We've been in this car for like four hours already."

"Yeah, sure. We need gas anyways."

We stopped at a gas station. We both got out. I stretched finally. Ivan was putting gas in the car. I walked up to him. He looked up at me.

"Can I have ten bucks so I can get some snacks for us?"

"Yeah, my wallet is in the car. I opened the drivers side car door and grabbed his wallet.

"All you have is a twenty."

"Just use it."

"Are you sure?"

"Just use it babe."

"Okay."

I put his wallet back in the car and shut the door.

"I'll be quick."

I pecked him on the lips.

"Okay."

I walked in the store and picked some snacks. After paying for the food I walked back to Ivan. He's standing against his car. I walked up to him.

"Told you I would be fast."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He set his hands on my lower back.

"Are you ready to leave?"

"Yeah."

I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired of sitting in the car."

"We just have to sit in the car for two more hours."

I sighed.

"Okay."

I pulled away but Ivan kept his hands around me.

"If you want to leave then you gotta let go."

"Kiss me."

"You're so needy."

I grabbed his face and squished his cheeks and pulled his face close to mine. I pecked him on the lips a couple of times.

"Okay, let's go."

We both pulled away and got in the car. He drove off.

*30 Minutes Later*

The whole time the car ride was quiet. Ivan would hold my hand and look at me once in a while. I was super bored and I tried to take a nap, but I couldn't. I started to look at Ivan. He had one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand was rested on my thigh. I looked at his face, down to his chest, to his stomach, to his pants.

"Babe?"

I quickly looked back up to his face and he looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I'm not."

"I can feel you staring at me. Stop lying."

"Yeah, your right. I was staring at you."

"Why?"

"I'm bored. I can't stare at my sexy boyfriend?"

He smirked. He didn't say anything.

"Don't get cocky Ivan."

"I didn't even say anything."

"I know but you smirked."

He looked at me again.

"Eyes on the road Ivan."

He faced the road again and continued driving. He squeezed my thigh and started rubbing his thumb on my thigh. I got goosebumps from him touching me. I had this sudden urge for him to touch me. He rose his hand up a little bit but I don't think he intended to. Does he even know what he's doing to me?

He took his hand off of my thigh and grabbed the steering wheel. My thigh felt cold now. I wanted him to touch me. No....I needed him to touch me. I don't think I could hold this in any longer. I'm horny as fuck for some reason.

"Can you take the next exit?"

He looked at me for a second and looked at the road.

"Why? Are you okay?"

"Just...."

I sighed.

"Please just take the next exit."

He didn't question me.

"We're almost to the cabin though."

I started whining.

"What's wrong babe?"

We need to go somewhere privately like ASAP."

Ivan sighed.

"Okay."

Ivan took the next exit and he drove off until he saw somewhere private. He found a hotel.

"What about this hotel?"

"That'll work."

"Are you going to tell me why we have to stop?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

We booked a room and we walked in the elevator.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I answered him quickly. He stepped close to me. He tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Baby."

My heart started beating faster. It was so quiet. He pulled his body close to mine. I needed some type of friction. The elevator doors finally opened and I grabbed his hand and dragged him out with me. We got to our door and I unlocked it with our key card. I pulled him in the room with me and I shut the door.

"Babe? Are you okay?"

I didn't say anything. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Baby."

"Be quiet Ivan."

I got on top of him with my legs on either side of him. I smashed my lips on his. He didn't kiss back for a couple seconds so I got worried but then he finally kissed back. Maybe he was just surprised. I grinded against him. He groaned and I just felt relief cause I finally got some friction. I pulled off his shirt. He pulled away.

"Is this why we needed to stop?"

"Yeah."

I smashed my lips on his to shut him up again. Sooner or later, both of our clothes were off, scattered around the floor. Ivan starred teasing me by not sliding in me.

"Ivan! Just fuck me already!"

"What's the magic word?"

"Ivan! Seriously, I need you in me right now please!"

I started whining. All of a sudden he thrusted in really fast and hard and I moaned.

"Fuck."

He started thrusting faster. All you could hear was our skins slapping together and our moans and groans. I flipped us over so that I was on top. I bounced up and down on him. He grabbed my hips and he thrusted up in me. I was so close.

"I'm so close."

After a couple of thrusts I came and I fell on top of him. I guess he wasn't done yet so he grabbed my arms and thrusted in me some more. He finally came in me. I got off of him and laid down beside him.

"Is that why we needed to take the next exit?"

"Yep."