Ivan - You Get Cheated On (Part 2)

Y/N Pov:

I was starting to wake up. I heard some people talking. I didn't want to open my eyes cause I wanted to hear what they were saying.

"What happened last night?"

It sounded like Jake.

"She came last night in the pouring rain. She said Jaeden was cheating on her."

I heard Jake sigh.

"Can you leave us alone? I need to talk to her."

"Sure thing."

I heard the door shut. Jake started shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly and turned my back. I looked at Jake. Logan was also there, behind Jake.

"Are you okay sis?"

I shook my head and I started to tear up. Jake and Logan, both hugged me, to comfort me. They pulled away.

"I never had a good feeling about him."

"Who comforted you when I was gone?:

"Ivan...why?"

Jake started smiling and then looked at Logan.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Nothing....do you want to come downstairs? Erika made breakfast."

"Yeah, I'll be down in a sec."

"Okay."

Logan and Jake walked out of the room and shut the door behind them. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I had a bunch of text messages and missed calls from Jaeden. I don't ever want to speak or talk to him again. He doesn't deserve a second chance.

Maybe now I can actually focus on my career. When I was with Jaeden...
He didn't really approve of me making money off youtube. I've always wanted to make videos and be able to get paid for what I love. I decided to finally read his texts.

From Jaeden♥:

Baby.....I'm so sorry. Come back.

I love you.

Don't leave me. That girl meant nothing to me.

I promise I won't do it again.

Give me a second chance.

Babe.

A lot of the texts from him were him saying sorry to me but then I read the rest of my texts.

From Jaeden♥:

Fine. You dumb bitch. You'll never find a guy who will love you the way I loved you.

You stupid bitch.

You're just a dumb little whore.

I hope you kill yourself.

I decided not to read the rest of his texts. I can't believe him. Someone knocked on the door. I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Come in!"

The door opened and Ivan walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"I don't believe you. Did he text you."

I nodded my head.

"Let me see."

I was hesitant but I handed Ivan my phone anyways. After he read my texts, he set down my phone on the bed. He grabbed my hands and intertwined them.

"Don't listen to him. He doesn't deserve a second chance. Jake said you could live here in the Team 10 House or you can live with Logan."

"I think I rather stay here. I should tell Logan and Jake to get all my stuff from his house. I don't want to see him ever again."

"Is it to soon to do this then?"

"Do what exactly?"

Ivan quickly leaned in and kissed me on the lips.