Emilio - You Get Insecure.

A/N: I'm close to 10K reads! I just want to thank you guys! I won't make this a long authors note, just wanted to thank you for reading this book, voting and commenting on it!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/N Pov:

I hung out with Tessa and Erika all day. They had gone to the gym and I sat there and watched them work out for a good hour. Then we basically went shopping all day. I felt like I couldn't find anything to wear so I just bought a bunch of Lingerie and a couple of jeans and a pair of shoes. All day I had felt insecure while being around Erika and Tessa.

They have a skinny stomach and I don't. They work out and eat healthy shit. What do I do? Basically nothing and I eat food that's not even healthy.

I know I shouldn't be insecure....but I just can't help it. I don't understand what Emilio sees in me. There are just those days I feel depressed and shit. I get so jealous of Erika and Tessa.

I looked in my bathroom mirror. I stood there in my Lingerie, staring. Ugh, I just feel fat and I'm not even on my period. Sometimes I'm just so insecure about my body and I don't like to show it off. Emilio says he loves my body and he loves it when I show it off.

I could feel a couple tears going down my face. I can't help it. I hope Emilio doesn't walk in. I grabbed my phone near the sink.

Emilio's Pov:

Ivan and I just finished filming a video for our channel.after we finished I went to get up to get a drink of water.

"Emilio."

I turned around and Tessa and Erika were standing behind me.

"Yes?"

"We need to talk to you."

"Alright, what is it."

"It's about y/n."

"What happened? Is she okay?"

"When all of us went out today, she seemed... I don't know."

"A little off."

"Yeah."

"What do you mean a little off?"

"We don't really know. We asked is she was feeling okay or if she was fine. She said she was fine but we don't think she is."

"You should probably check up on her. She might be having one of those days again."

"Okay, thanks for telling me."

"No problem."

Tessa and Erika walked away. I walked up the stairs to mine and y/n room. She wasn't in the room.

"Y/n?"

I walked in the bathroom.

Y/N Pov:

I heard Emilio calling my name from our room. I quickly wiped my tears away. I was texting my sister about what I've been feeling. She told I should talk to Emilio about it. She also told me relationships are about growing and to do that you need to tell each other the truth and be honest with each other.

Emilio walked in the bathroom and his eyes went wide. He probably didn't expect me to be in my Lingerie.

"You okay babe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Im honestly not though. He closed the door behind him. I looked down cause I didn't want to make eye contact with him. He walked up to me. He gently grabbed my chin and lifted it up so I was looking at him.

"You can tell me anything, you know that right?"

"Mhm."

"So what's wrong?"

I turned my body so I was facing the mirror.

"I don't know, Emi. I just feel insecure."

"What is there to be insecure about?"

"My stomach fat."

"Baby, your not fat, you're perfect."

"No one's perfect Emi."

"You're perfect in my eyes."

Emilio always knows what to say to me.

Emilio grabbed my waist to turn me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I love you more."