Emilio - He's Drunk (Part 1)

Y/N Pov:

It was eleven at night. I went to film with Tessa and Erika at an abandoned place. It was fucking scary. I almost pissed my pants. I'm never going there again. Thank god we didn't play with a ouji board. Tessa, Erika, and I walked in the house. I walked straight upstairs to my room. I was tired and I have to finish the end of my vlog.

I walked in my room and set my stuff down. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the comments that I got on my last vlog. I picked someone for a shoutout. I grabbed my vlog camera and pressed record.

"This is the end of my vlog. Today's shoutout goes to Katey Marin. Thank you Katey for watching my vlog and turning on my notification. If you want a shoutout on here, all you have to do is subscribe, like, and comment and hope that you get chosen. Anyways, thanks for watching!"

I hit my hand against my camera and stopped recording. I wonder if Emilio is awake. I set my camera down. Emilio and I aren't dating or anything but I do have a huge crush on him. He doesn't need to know that though.

I walked out of my room and walked in his room. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My heart felt like it just dropped to my stomach. Emilio was on his bed, on top of some girl, making out with her.

"Emi?"

Emilio stopped kissing the girl and sat up.

"Oh, what are you doing?"

He was drunk.

"I should be asking you the same thing."

"Wait, are you two dating?"

The girl asked.

"No."

I couldn't believe him. I shouldn't be mad but I am. I'm heartbroken that I walked in. I walked out and walked back to my room and slammed my door. I instantly started crying. I heard talking in the hallway and a door being slammed. Someone knocked on my door. I turned off my light and quickly got to bed. I wiped my tears away. Someone unlocked my door by pressing the code in. I know it's Emilio cause he's the only one I've told the code to. I could hear him walking near my bed.

"Y/n? Y/n, I know you're awake."

I could literally smell the alcohol off of him. Why was he drinking? Emilio sat on my bed. He put his hand on my waist and turned me around. I sat up and sniffled.

"Why are you crying?"

"Don't worry about it. You should leave cause i'm tired. You reek of alcohol Emi."

"I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong y/n."

"If I told you, it wouldn't even matter to you."

"Just tell me."

"I guess I can, since you probably won't remember."

"Tell me."

"As soon as I walked in on you kissing that girl...I just got so heartbroken."

"Why?"

"Nevermind, it doesn't matter Emilio."

I got up and walked towards my bathroom. Emilio grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Why aren't you telling me? You tell me everything!"

"I don't need to tell you everything!"

"Y/n! Please!"

"Emilio just let go of me!"

Emilio let go of my arm but he started walking towards me. I walked back until my back hit a wall.

"I don't understand you! You're my bestfriend!"

"That's my problem!"

Emilio stared at me for a couple of seconds.

"You don't want to be friends anymore?"

I sighed.

"I want be more than friends cause I like you Emi! I didn't want to tell you cause it might ruin our friendship and I honestly don't think that you-"

I stopped talking cause Emilio leaned in and kissed me. I started kissing back but then I remembered that he's drunk.

"Your drunk Emi."

"So?"

"So....you probably won't remember this and why did you kiss me?"

"It was to shut you up and I like you too."

"Well, we'll see about that in the morning, if you remember."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N: part 2? Comment