Ivan - You Find Out He Has A Girlfriend. (Part 1)

Y/N Pov:

I walked out of my room and walked downstairs. Erika and Tessa were sitting on the trampoline that was by the kitchen. I got on the trampoline and sat by them.

"Hey y/n."

"Hey guys, what's going on?"

"We were just planning on how we should prank Jake."

I heard someone opening the front door and Tessa, Erika, and I turned our heads to look. It was Emilio, Ivan, and some girl. Ivan and the girl were holding hands. I felt like my heart just dropped.

"Who is she?" I whispered to Erika and Tessa.

"I don't know." They whispered back.

The twins and the girl walked up to us.

"Hey guys, this is Angelica, my girlfriend."

Girlfriend? I'm actually going to cry.

She shook Tessa and Erika's hands and they were saying 'nice to meet you'. Angelica turned to me and went to shake my hand. I put on a fake smile. I hope it was believable.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm y/n."

"Nice to meet you too."

"So, what's the plan for today?"

Ivan asked.

"I would love to chat about what the plan is but I have to finish editing my video."

I put on another fake smile and jumped off the trampoline. I walked off and walked up the stairs. I pressed the passcode in for my door and opened it. I walked in and closed the door. I immediately started crying. I walked to my side tables that were next to each other and I knocked everything off the tables. I flipped over both of the tables. I started punching the wall. I cried even harder. I felt someone grab me around my waist.

"Stop y/n! Calm down! What are you doing? What's wrong?"

It was Jake. I was breathing heavily and I felt like something was dripping down my knuckles. I brought my hand up and looked at it. It was bleeding. Jake let go of me. He grabbed my other hand. He lead me to the bathroom and started cleaning my knuckles. I heard someone walk in my room and gasp. Chance walked in the bathroom.

"Bro, what happened in here?"

"I don't know, ask y/n."

"What happened y/n."

Jake finished cleaning my knuckles. I started walking away.

"It doesn't even matter."

"Doesn't matter?"

"Your room is thrashed and your hand was bleeding!"

"You guys don't have to know every little thing!"

"We just want to know why you thrashed your bedroom and why the fuck you were punching your walls."

"It's my room. I can do whatever I want in here!"

I started crying even more.

"Y/n? Why are you crying? Are you okay?"

I started breathing heavily. It was getting hard for me to breathe.

"Y/n?"

I was crying uncontrollably and breathing heavily at the same time. I feel like I'm having a panic attack. I was getting dizzy. I put my hands on my knees and looked down. I was trying to breathe normally but it wasn't working. I couldn't calm down for some reason.

"What's going on in - woah, what happened? Is she okay? Why is she breathing like that?"

I sat straight up and looked at Ivan and everyone else. My legs were feeling like jello. I started to fall but then someone caught me. My eyes started to close.

"Y/n! Y/n! Keep your eyes open!"

Whoever was talking there voice was getting quiet. My eyes finally closed and I blacked out.

A/N:

Part 2? Comment if you want to.