Ivan - You Tell Him Your Pregnant.

Y/N Pov:

I stood there, staring. This can't be happening. What is Ivan gonna think about this? I don't think I'm ready for this. Are we really ready for kids? I looked at the stick on the counter. Two lines read positive. I'm only 18! Tears started to form in the brim of my eyes. Ivan can't find out, but I have to tell him. Ugh, I don't know what to do! I should talk to Erika. I wiped my tears away and made sure they were all gone. I grabbed the pregnancy test and put it my coat pocket. I walked out of the bathroom. I walked downstairs. All the guys were in the bathyard. Erika and Tessa were in the kitchen. I walked up to the both of them.

"Hey y/n, you alright?"

"Uhm, not exactly."

"What happened?"

Should I really tell them? What if they tell?

"Before I show you two something, don't tell any of the boys especially Ivan."

"Y/n, what's going on?"

I pulled out the pregnancy test and set it on the counter. They both gasped.

"Your pregnant?"

"Shh, I don't want the boys to hear."

"Sorry but when are you going to tell Ivan?"

"I don't know. I'm only 18. I feel like we're too young to have a baby. I'm scared to tell Ivan."

"Why?"

"I don't know what his reaction is going to be. What if he's mad?"

"Why would he be mad?"

"I don't know, what if he doesn't want it?"

"Y/n, just tell him. He'll understand."

"I'm scared to tell Ivan."

"Scared to tell me what?"

I turned around and Ivan was walking up to me. I grabbed the test and put it in my back pocket.

"We'll leave you two alone."

Erika and Tessa walked out to the backyard.

"What are you scared to tell me?"

I looked down at my feet. I wasn't ready to tell him. What is he gonna say? Will he be mad? Happy?

Ivan gently grabbed my chin and lifted up my face so I could look at him.

"What's wrong babe?"

I grabbed the stick and handed it to him. My hands were shaking. He grabbed it and had a confused look on his face then when he looked at it, he had a surprise look. He set it down on the counter.

"Are you really pregnant?"

"Yeah."

I kept looking around, anything but his face.

"Look at me."

Ivan gently grabbed my face and started smiling. I felt some sort of relief.

"I'm gonna be a dad?"

I nodded my head.

He grabbed me under my legs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smashed his lips on mine. I was surprised at first but I kissed back.

"What's going on?"

Ivan set me back down but still had his arms wrapped around me.

"Y/n is pregnant!"

"What?"

Everyone else walked in.

"Who's pregnant?"

"Y/n."

Everyone started cheering and congratulating the both of us.