Emilio - He Teases You (Smut).

Y/N Pov:

Emilio and I were at his Mom's house in Barcelona, Spain visiting his family. He kept teasing me when no one was looking. Right now we were all at the table, eating. As his Mom was talking to me I could feel Emilio's hand on my thigh.

"So, how is your Mom."

I cleared my throat cause Emilio's hand was close to my area.

"Sh-she's doing good."

I coughed.

"You okay, sweety?"

"Yeah, you okay babe?"

I glared at Emi then looked at his Mom.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The food just went down the wrong pipe."

"Oh okay."

God I hate lying to his Mom but I can't tell her that her sweet, innocent son is touching his girlfriend sexually at the dinner table. Was it bad to wear a dress today? Emilio said I should wear it and now I know why he told me that. He started to rub me through my underwear. I cleared my throat.

"Can I get some more water please?"

"Sure thing. Here, I'll get it for you."

I handed her my cup.

"Thank you."

As she walked away I glared at Emi again. I grabbed his hand and took it away from me. His sister didn't notice. She was eating. Thank god her and her Mom were sitting across from us. His Mom came back seconds later with my cup of water. She set it by my plate.

"How's it without living without the boys?"

"More quiet. I actually get stuff more done. They both get on my nerves but I love them."

"Emi and I were thinking about buying a house together so we can have our privacy."

"Really?"

"Yep, we've been looking at houses in California."

"Where in California?"

"Los Angeles."

"Well, I can help you if you'd like."

"I would love that. Emilio isn't that much help when it comes to looking for houses."

"Yes, I am."

"Trust me, no, you're not. I've asked you to help me and you don't ever help me look online."

We continued to eat. Emilio set his hand back on my thigh. He started to rub me through my underwear again. It was hard not to moan out loud. He moved my underwear to the side. At this point my underwear was damp.

Does he have to do this right now?

He inserted a finger in me. I whimpered.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, just cramps."

"Do you need anything for it?"

"N-no, I can get through it. There not that bad."

It was hard not to stutter.

"Alright, if you say so."

She continued to eat. I looked at Emi. One hand he's using to eat and the other one he's using to finger me. He inserted another finger. He started pumping faster in and out of me. I tried my best to finish my food but I couldn't. I felt my stomach tighten, meaning I was close.

I looked down and I think Emi knew I was close. He pulled out of me and licked his fingers clean. To say the least it turned me on. I was also disappointed when he pulled away.

"Well, Mom, we should be heading back to the hotel. Y/N has cramps and needs to lay down to get some rest."

"You sure you two don't want to stay here?"

"We're sure, but thanks for the dinner Mom."

"No problem. Come back over tomorrow. I have a gift for you two."

"Okay, bye Mom."

"Bye Emilio, by Y/N."

"Bye."

Emilio grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house.

•••••••

As soon as Emilio closed the door to the hotel room he dragged me to the bed. He grabbed my face and kissed me immediately. I kissed back and we started taking off our clothes quickly. When our clothes were off he turned me around and pushed me on the bed. I turned my head around and he was touching himself.

His other hand went to touch me and I moaned. He took his hand away and went close to me. He slowly thrusted in me and groaned. He slowly went back out and then in again.

"Faster."

He started to thrust faster. That feeling in my stomach started to come back. I was so close. He turned me around so that I was laying on my stomach. He rubbed my clit while thrusting in and out of me.

I turned us over so that I was on top. I reached my climax and rode out my high. I got off of him and got close to his dick. He grabbed my hair and shoved his dick in my mouth. He thrusted up in my mouth. I gagged. He finally came in my mouth and I swallowed. I laid down beside him and we cuddled.

"I should tease you more often."

"Shut up Emi."

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too."