Ivan - You Have A Nightmare.

Y/N Pov:

I walked in the house. It seemed like no one was home. My brother was probably at work and who knows where my Dad is. No one ever does. He's rarely home, but when he is home, it's bad. I began to walk upstairs, slowly. Making sure not to make a sound.

"Finally decided to come home."

I turned around and my Dad was on the couch drinking, like always.

"Where have you been?"

"Mom's grave."

"For 3 hours?"

"Yes."

I turned around to walk up stairs.

"I didn't say you could walk away!"

I stopped.

"I don't care."

I continued walking upstairs.

"You better fucking stop and listen or else."

I honestly didn't give a fuck anymore. I walked in my room and slammed my door. I laid on my bed. I could hear my Dad slowly, stopping up the stairs. He's drunk. He swung open my door.

"You don't walk away when I'm talking to you."

He was slurring his words. He just reeks of alcohol. I sat up and he walked up to me. He slapped me, hard. I brought my hand up against my cheek. It stung so bad. I could feel the tears coming.

"Your a disappointment. It's your fault my wife is dead. Your a piece of shit."

He punched me in the face multiple times. I could feel the blood dripping. Where's my brother?

I tried to push him off me but he was too strong.

"You should get punished. It's your fault."

He ripped off my shirt and shorts. He started taking off his pants and boxers.

"Please, don't."

"Shut up, whore!"

He slapped me again. He ripped off my underwear. I cried even harder. He started pumping himself. He turned me around but I tried to fight back. Nothing worked. I was weak.

He unclipped my bra. He pulled me to the edge of the bed. He spread my legs apart. He thrusted-

"Babe! Wake up! Baby!"

I woke up and sat up. I was breathing heavily. I could feel a bunch of sweat all of my body. Ivan gently grabbed my face.

"Babe, are you alright?"

I nodded my head.

"It was just a nightmare."

"You scared me. You started crying in tour sleep."

Ivan grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I held on to him like I never wanted to let go. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you sure your okay?"

"I'm fine now, but I don't think I could fall back to sleep."

"Let's cuddle."

I pulled away and got off him. I laid down and turned around so my back was facing his front. He wrapped his arm around me and intertwined our fingers together.

What would I do without him?