Emilio - You Guys Go On A Hike.

Y/N Pov:

Emilio and I are on our way to go hiking. I'm not sure where exactly we are hiking at though. It's going to be me, Emilio, Chance, and Tessa. We've been planning this for weeks and we're just now doing it. Chance parked the car and we all got out and grabbed our bags. We all started walking the trail. Chance was in front and Tessa was behind him. I was walking behind Tessa and Emilio was walking behind me.

"How long is this going to take?"

"Emilio, we just started walking."

"I know and I'm tired already. At least I get a nice view while I'm walking."

I turned my head around and Emilio is staring at my butt. I rolled my eyes and turned my head back around.

"Your so gross Emilio."

Chance and Tessa started laughing.

"I'm savage."

"No, your not."

------------------------------------

After walking for about an hour. We all started to get tired. My legs started to hurt. I stopped walking and so did Emilio.

"Can we take a break?"

Chance and Tessa stopped walking and turned around.

"Yeah, I'm hungry and thirsty."

We all dropped our bags. I grabbed out a granola bar and water. I heard a branch break and I turned around. My heart started pounding faster.

"Erika? Jake? Holy shit, you guys scared me."

Emilio turned around.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to hike. We saw Chance's car so we decided to catch up with you guys."

"Oh okay."

"Are you guys taking a break?"

"Yeah, but we are about to start walking again."

"Okay."

----------------------------------------

We've been walking for about 2 and a half hours. I was really getting tired of walking up a hill. I'm pretty sure Emilio was too. Jake and Erika stopped too cause they were behind us.

"You guys can go ahead, Emilio and I will catch up."

"Alright, don't take too long."

"Okay."

Chance, Tessa, Jake, and Erika started walking again. After about five minutes of standing there I decided it was time to start walking again.

"Well, we should start walking again."

Emilio grabbed my hand.

"Let's just go back to the Team 10 house. I'm tired and want real food."

"Are you sure."

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll text Tessa and tell her that we're heading back."

"Let's never hike again."

You really don't like hiking, do you?"

"Nope."

"Well, let's head back then."

"Thank you babe."

Emilio pecked me on the lips and we started walking down the trail.