Ivan - Arguments.

Y/N Pov:

"I really don't understand why you're so pissed at me. I only went out with Tessa! We just went to see a movie Ivan! Then we went out to eat then we came back here."

"You should've told me that you were leaving with Tessa! You haven't been answering my calls and texts y/n! I was worried!"

"I don't have to tell you every little thing I'm doing Ivan!"

"It would be nice to know where you're going once in a while instead of having me worry about you so much!"

I sighed and stared at Ivan for a couple seconds.

"Ivan-"

"I don't want to here what you have to say anymore!"

He started walking away from me.

"Ivan! Stop walking away! You can't just walk away from your problems."

"Yes I can."

I grabbed Ivan's arm and he stopped walking. He sighed.

"Ivan--I'm really trying to work things out between us. It's just...you know I've never dated anyone before you. I don't know what it's like being in a relationship. This is all new to me. I really like you and I really do want us to work out. I don't even know what I would do if I ever lost you."

I let go of his arm and intertwined our fingers together. He still wouldn't look at me.

"I need some space y/n."

He took his hand out of mine and walked away.

A/N: comment for part 2 ??