Move.

It was early the next morning and still dark outside, when I was woken by Hedwig getting up from the bed. I rolled over to face him, "Hedwig? Are you okay?"

"Hedwig is not here," He beast growled back at me and I sat bolt upright, "let's not go through all this again, Casey, I've told you that I do not wish to hurt you."

"So what are you doing now?"

"I'm going out."

"Why?" I dreaded the answer.

"I don't think that you need to know that."

He went to walk away, dropping Hedwig's blue pyjama shirt on the floor as he went. I jumped out of bed, "I won't let you leave, not if you're going to kill more girls."

"Casey," He tutted, "don't be a fool."

"I'm not letting you hurt anyone else."

"I don't think that you have much of a choice," He walked towards the door and I jumped in the doorway. He looked down at me in disapproval, "move," he ordered, "now."

"No."

He grabbed me by the shoulders and his fingers curled painfully into my skin, "Don't be stupid, Casey."
I stood my ground as he gripped tighter, making me yelp, "get out of my way."
When I didn't budge, he threw me to the side. I tried to hold onto him to stop myself from hitting the doorframe, but my fingers weren't strong enough and his powerful arm slipped from my grip.
I cried out as my ribs collided with the hard wooden frame and I lay on the floor, staring up at him as he loomed over me. He looked angrier than I'd ever seen him, his usual neutral sneer completely gone.
"You've made this difficult, you know what must happen."
There's was a slight twinge of pain in his expression for a split second, maybe someone trying to take the light, but he blinked it away. It happened again and he gritted his teeth, "you're not winning this time!" He snapped to whoever was trying to overpower him.

"Please, don't do this..." I gasped as he grabbed a handful of my hair and hauled my to my feet with it. My face contorted with pain and I whimpered through tight lips.

"You've left me no choice."

I willed my eyes to open and I saw him glaring back at me. A smile played at the corner of his mouth and I swallowed hard, "please..."
He grabbed my arm and before I could even blink I had been launched across the room, darkness covering my surroundings and welcoming sleep again.