The Cats

SpiritClan

Leader~
Reedstar - Black with brown paws, yellow eyes, tom.

Deputy~
Cloudjaw - Fluffly white pelt, amber eyes, tom.

Medicine Cat~
Poppyheart - Tortoiseshell, white muzzle and chest, blue eyes, she-cat.

Warriors~
Whitetooth - White with grey muzzle and paws, Cloudjaw's brother, light yellow eyes, tom. Apprentice; Blackpaw
Skyclaw - Grey with one white leg, blue eyes, she-cat.
Feathernose - Light grey with white paws, muzzle and chest, Lionroar's mate, green eyes, she-cat.
Berryfur - dark tortoiseshell, Skyclaw, Poppyheart, Feathernose's brother, blue eyes, tom.
Oceantail - Light grey, black paws and tail tip, Bluewave's sister, hazel eyes, she-cat.
Bluewave - Blue with black legs, yellow eyes, she-cat.
Brackenpelt - Brown with dark brown, Blackpaw's father, yellow eyes, tom. Apprentice; Magmapaw
Lionroar - Orange tabby, white paws, Rockpaw and Magmapaw's father, yellow eyes, tom.
Flamescar - Dark orange, Lionroar's mother, light blue eyes, she-cat. Apprentice; Rockpaw

Apprentices~
Blackpaw - Brown with black paws and tail tip, yellow eyes, tom.
Magmapaw - Orange with white paws and golden eyes, she-cat.
Rockpaw - Dark grey, one blue eye one green, tom.

Queens~
Birdfeather - Black with a grey paws, light green eyes, she-cat. Expecting.

Elders~
Snakewhip - Light grey with white paws and chest, amber eyes, Cloudjaw and Whitetooth's father, tom.
Whiskerfoot - Grey with black paws, Berryfur, Feathernose, Skyclaw and Poppyheart's mother, blue eyes, she-cat.

---------------

DarkClan

Leader~
Leopardstar - Light orange with black spots, green eyes, she-cat.

Deputy~
Darkheart - Black with silver chest and tail tip, light blue eyes, tom. Apprentice; Birchpaw

Medicine Cat~
Pebblefur - Black with grey spots, Darkheart's sister, blue eyes, she-cat.
Apprentice - Timberpaw - Brown fur with green eyes, tom.

Warriors~
Boldfang - Black with a white muzzle, dark amber eyes, tom.
Tigerface - Light brown tabby, dark yellow eyes, tom. Apprentice; Leafpaw
Hawkfur - Brown tabby, yellow eyes, tom. Apprentice; Thrushpaw
Venomsoul - Dark grey with grey stomach, pale green eyes, tom.
Dawnclaw - Light grey with one white paw and tail tip, Ivypaw and Thrushpaw's mother, dark green eyes, she-cat. Apprentice; Sharppaw
Heatherleg - Tall light brown, Dawnclaw and Venomsoul's sister and Birchpaw, Timberpaw and Leafpaw's mother, green eyes, she-cat. Apprentice; Ivypaw

Apprentices~
Sharppaw - White with grey paws and chest, fluffy tail, dark blue eyes, tom.
Leafpaw - Brown tabby, Birchpaw's sister, light yellow eyes, she-cat.
Birchpaw - Light brown cat with white stripes, light green eyes, tom.
Timberpaw - Brown fur with green eyes, tom.
Ivypaw - Light grey tabby, Timberpaw and Thrushpaw's sister, pale blue eyes, she-cat.
Thrushpaw - Grey with white legs and muzzle, dark blue eyes, tom.

Queens~
Ambersun - Golden with white paws, amber eyes, she-cat. Horizonkit, light orange, yellow eyes, tom. Sunkit, golden fur, white paws with amber eyes, she-kit.

Elders~
Loudstep - Huge white paws, tanned colored fur, green eyes, tom.
Blizzardwind - Black with white patches, light blue eyes, she-cat.
Mousefoot - Brown with one black paw, Heatherleg, Venomsoul and Dawnclaw's father, pale yellow eyes, tom.

-----------------

LightClan

Leader~
Crystalstar - White with light green eyes, Lilypatch's sister and Ratstripe's mate, she-cat. (Bared the kits when she was a warrior)

Deputy~
Lilypatch - Grey with white tail tip, chest and muzzle, blue eyes, she-cat.

Medicine Cat~
Redfur - Dark orange with white paws and tail tip, light amber eyes, tom.

Warriors~
Viperslash - Dark grey tabby, yellow eyes, tom. Apprentice; Spikepaw
Ratstripe - Dark brown tabby, Spikepaw, Deerpaw and Mudpaw's father, blue eyes, tom.
Mistytail - Fluffy grey pelt with white hind legs, Ashclaw and Raincloud's sister, light green eyes, she-cat. Apprentice; Snowpaw
Raincloud - Light grey with grey spots, ringed tail, Lighteningice's mate, green eyes, tom.
Ashclaw - Grey tabby, dark green eyes, tom. Apprentice; Mudpaw
Bumblesting - Grey with white stripes, white stomach and tail tip, Snowpaw's father, tom.
Squirreltail - Dark orange with white paws, Redfur's sister, amber eyes, she-cat. Apprentice; Deerpaw

Apprentices~
Snowpaw - White with purple eyes, she-cat.
Spikepaw - Light brown with unusually long claws, green eyes, tom.
Deerpaw - Light brown with white spots on flank, white paws and tail tip, blue eyes, she-cat.
Mudpaw - Dark brown with dark blue eyes, tom.

Queens~
Lighteningice; White with yellow eyes, she-cat - Patchkit; White with one grey spot around left eye, yellow eyes, she-kit. Stormkit; Grey with white paws, yellow eyes, tom. Sootkit; light grey with white ears and stomach, green eyes, tom.

Elders~
Robinfeather - Black with grey front paws and chest, broken leg (had to move into the elders den early), pale blue eyes, she-cat.
Jaguarspot - Brown with black spots and stomach, amber eyes, tom.