Facts!

-The reason why the cats that got killed and turned and stayed in the bodies was because Silverberry never allowed them in StarClan because she knew they'd go back to the Clans some day and never remember the apocalypse and die by their expected deaths.

-Reedstar and Heatherleg, Dawnclaw and Venomsoul are related, meaning he killed his half-brother.

-Ivypool and Blood were originally going to become mates. Ivypool had one last dream after the world was fixed and that was her two immune kits with Blood - whom she doesn't remember. 

-Mousefoot had told tales about Shadesoul to the kits and how she was crazy to believe that the kit he wanted to have with her would send the Clans into utter punishment and dismay.

-In Chapter 39 when Heatherleg hears a voice it is actually not Sunkit but it was her hearing voices - adding to the fact that she was slowly going insane.

-The reason Mudpaw, Sunkit and Poppyheart were the ones I chose to be the last three Point Of Views of the book is because they were the only ones to remember the apocalypse.

(There are only a few, but I thought you should know!)

Hope you guys liked Reedstar's Selfishness! Any ideas for a new book, let me know!