Mirror into his world.

How long has it been since I lost my partner? At least 3 years it might have been. He should be 18 around about now, near enough an adult. Recovering my memoirs might be the worst thing that has ever happened to me, because it made me leave them all. Walking along my mind was back with Yugi. When we had all them duels, how much we bonded and even when he saved my soul.

"Atem you need to watch where your-" my servant tried to say but I walked straight into a wall. I fell back, holding my head as a lump began to form. "Please try and be more careful my lord! Are you ok?" he asked and I nodded. He helped me to my feet and then one of the gods came from a corner.

"Look how stupid you look, not paying attention because your mind is lingering about what happened when you had no memories," he said and pointed to my head where the lump was. He had a point though but taking this crap is not my style.

"I would like it if you don't mention of what happened. Now if you don't mind I have other things to do so please move," I said and walked past him, bumping his shoulder.

"Oh if your gonna be that way then I won't give you something to check up on your precious Yugi," he said and instantly captured my attention. A way to check up on Yugi? Was I able to go back to his world?I would chose to be in his world with only my memories form there instead of being here and away from all my friends.

"What do you mean? Speak up." I said and turned to face him. He had a bag on his shoulder and opened the top. He reached in and pulled out what seemed like a mirror. What does a mirror have to do with seeing Yugi and the others?

"See this mirror? I got it from one of the higher up gods who used to be like you, but they lost their connection to the world so he has no use of it. I mentioned you to them and they gave me the mirror to give to you," he said and handed it over. I could see the magic coming from it, this will help me see them? "Although when your looking into it, say what you want to see and just watch, they can't hear you."

"Hey thanks a lot for this, it means a lot to me," I said and he went off in the other direction. I can see how everyone looks like now that they all are older. How is Yugi gonna look like? Does he still have that childish side to him that everyone loves? Only one way to find out.

"My lord do you want me to take that back to your room or do you want to keep a hold of it?" my servant asked and I nodded. If I had it with me all day I might break it and never be able to see Yugi again. Passing over the mirror he ran off to my room and that gave me something to look forward to for the rest of the day.

*Time skip to the end of the day*

Deeply sighing I fell down on my bed and tuned to the mirror beside me. I guess now would be the best time to see if Yugi is up to anything. "Show me Yugi Muto!" I yelled and the mirror started to form something. Yugi was lying is his bed, the covers completely covering his face. A knock came to the door and Joey walked in.

"Come on Yuge, I have some food for you," he said and put a tray beside his table. He sat down beside him ,what was up with Yugi? Something doesn't seem right. Tea walked through the door and when she looked at Yugi her face turned sad.

"I see he is still like this...can't we do anything Joey?" she asked and he shook his head. Still like what? What the hell is going on! Yugi finally sat up and it wasn't what I was expecting. He looked exactly like me, but the happy teen I used to know was gone. He had bags under his eyes and his hair was a complete mess.

"Don't worry about me guys, I'll be fine. There's no need to hang around me because pity isn't going to help me," Yugi said in a deep tone. He sounds like he hasn't had a drink in days. He took the food that was beside him and turned his back, starting to eat.

"We-we're sorry Yugi we just want to help. I'm gonna head now I just wanted to see if you were alright and to tell you...we're here for you. What are you gonna do Joey?" Tea said and walked to the door. Yugi didn't even look back at her as she was saying goodbye.

"I'm gonna head down stairs and make sure Grandpa is doing alright...we'll see you soon Yugi..."Joey said and joined Tea in leaving. Only when he heard the door shut Yugi looked back with tears in his eyes.

"It's my fault...he took that blow for me...and with Yami gone I just..."he cried and punched the wall. "I couldn't finish that damn duel faster! If I would of just played right and not held back!" he yelled and fell to the ground, tears streaming from his eyes. Joey ran back into the room to see his wrist was bloody but that's all I saw before the vision went away.

"No Yugi! Joey!" I screamed but nothing happened. Did he lose a duel and someone took the hit? What happened to him, to the cheery kid I love... Whoever did this will suffer the wrath of me! I need to somehow get back to them and help fix things, before something even worse happens....

*Hoped this turned out ok. A bit new to the Yugioh series so I hoped I got Yami alright.!!*