We match

The entire day went by so fast and all we did was laugh our heads off. Yugi was the happiest I have seen him since I got here and my face hurt from smiling so much. It was the end of the day and we were all huddled around each other in the living room. "I think I might need to go guys. it's getting late and I don't wanna be around for when it turns dark," Tea said and stood up. We all followed in standing up but Joey grabbed my arm and dragged me into the kitchen.

"Oww! Come on dude not so tight!" I yelled and he let go, leaving a mark on my arm. His face was smiling brightly which made me worry of what he was planning. "So why did you drag me away from the others?"

"I need a straight answer from ya, how do you feel about Yuge and Tea?" he asked and I was utter confused. Why the hell is he asking about them? Although I was thinking to myself I didn't answer him and a bigger smile appeared on his face. "Alright let me shorten the question, how do you feel Yugi?" he asked again and I tried to hide the blush appearing on my face. "I knew it! I knew it!"

"Shh keep it down Joey!" I whispered with my face getting redder by the second. He now has something he can tease me about. "Listen I'm going to tell him later on in time but please don't say anything! Or if you do... I'm pretty sure no one knows about your little house guest," I smricked and now it was his turn to be embarrassed.

"Come on Yami, you can't do that to me... Fine I'll keep quite but you need to try and speak up soon. I'll give ya a hand if you want," he winked and I had to decline his offer. If I'm going to do this right then I need to do this myself. "Come on I know what your thinking, that you need to do all by yourself well ya wrong. Just call me when you want some advice,"he said and walked off. I'm glad I have friends like this but how is he going to help me.

He and Tea left after giving us a wave at the door and then it slammed shut. It's only me and Yugi now... how is this meant to work out? He was standing beside me and he slumped down leaning into me. "I'm a bit tired Yami can we go upstairs?"he asked and tugged on my arm. Why is he asking me? He started to head upstairs and he looked back at me with his face red and waved for me to come over.

"I...don't want to be on my own for tonight... and my bed is a big double bed and it has lots of room..."he said as he moved further up the stairs. I gave up in defeat and followed him up to his room. He opened the door and his room was in my sight once again.

"Hey Yugi what's with all these posters?" I asked and he beamed at me. He honestly was really interested in what was on his walls but he pointed to the Egyptian posters that were above his bed.

"Well after you left I kind of... wanted to learn about Egypt and about it's history..."he mumbled and kept his head hidden, trying to hide his blush. It's adorable that his acting shyly. "Umm can you turn for a minute while I get changed?" he asked and I spun around giving him the privacy that he needed. I didn't think about it... but I don't really have any other clothes...

After he got changed he told me I could look and he started to walk around searching in his drawers. I went to ask him what he was doing but he then turned to me and handed me something. "I just thought that you don't have really have any clothes so here, I have a spare set of pj's but they match mine...I hope you don't mind," he said and his face was blushing madly.

"Thanks Yugi and I don't mind, no one is going to see us," I said and got changed while Yugi kept his back turned to me. Once I got changed he turned to me and he laughed at the fact that we matched. It was his old blue pj's he used to wear all the time.

"Come on...I feel like I'm going to pass out standing up,"he said and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the bed. We both settled down and he turned off his light. I didn't realise it but I was facing him and he turned to me. "Sorry but I'm gonna do this...I'm a bit cold..."He said and cuddled up to me. He grabbed a hold of my shirt and brought me even closer, if that was a thing. I was so glad that it was completely dark in the room because it shielded Yugi from seeing my red face.

"Hey don't worry, just get comfortable and have a good night sleep," I said and kissed his forehead. He giggled a little and then went quite as he drifted on to sleep. I felt myself slip but not before looking over Yugi once more. He looked so innocent and like nothing could ever get to him... but looks can be deceiving. I stopped my thoughts and went to sleep, smiling like the worlds biggest idiot.