Chapter 41, Wounded....

Bakura manged to grab Yugi and had dragged him away, so that the both of them were save since Bakura wasn't much of a fighter. All eyes were on Tristan as he was still trying to process what had just happened. "Is that some sort of a secrete spell Odion? Where on Earth could you have even learned that?" Tristan asked.

"Like you will be here long enough for me to explain, time for you to either leave that man on your own or you will be forced out and will never see the light of day again," Ishizu said and Tristan started to laugh, like some guy had just committed murder for the first time and liked it.

"Idiot! You seem to know nothing of what it means to have a contract with a human!"He yelled. A contract with a demon? What kind of conditions were placed on to it? My mind wondered as Tristan kept laughed his head off.

"You say a contract, well what if one of us made a new contract with you? You'll leave Tristan right?"I asked and stepped forward, pushing past the others.

"Heh that's not how things work pretty boy. Making a new contract would get me out, but I need something to go into."

"Don't even think about it Yami," Marik said from behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "What will Yugi do if he found out you did that?"

He knew exactly what I was thinking...but he's right. If I left again from him...what would he do to himself? Would he be like I first saw him? Would he be worse? There's no way I can't put him through, not again.

Nodding at Marik he removed his hand. "I hope your ready to be whipped out of this universe," Odion said and we all moved in zinc towards him. It looked like sweat dripped down from his head as he took a step away from us.

He clicked his fingers and Dom came running with a blade. We all had to jump back to make sure the tip never sliced us, but that didn't stop it from shaving off the tips of my hair. "Man what's this guys deal! Is he a puppet or something!?" Marik yelled as he stumbled to keep balance

"Why the matter of fact yes he actually is a puppet, took you guys long enough to see. Was your brains switched off before?" Tristan asked as he watched as his friend kept swinging at us. We can kept letting this guy take swings at us and just wait for a chance. While thinking of a plan, something moving cought the corner of my eyes.

I glanced to it and saw that Bakura was peaking his head out from the corner and only terror filled me. If Dom spotted him then it will be game over for him! I spun around and saw Dom smirking right his way. Oh god...

He blasted off to Bakura in a speed I have never seen and I had no time to react. "Bakura move!" I yelled but it was already too late as Dom was right in front of him. I shut my eyes not able to watch was going to happen and heard a scream. Wait...that didn't sound like him at all.

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw that someone was standing in front of Bakura...It was Marik. "No...MARIK!" Bakura yelled as the blade got further through his chest. Bakura got up and pulled Marik from the blade, blood on the other end. "No....why did you do this...why did you save me!"

Bakura was crying while holding Marik close to his chest. He coughed a little and brought up some blood. "Did you really...think that I'd...watch as the one...I love gets killed?"Marik mumbled and a slight bit of red appeared on Bakura's face. Marik's eyes began to close but not before a finale smile to Bakura.

"NOOOOOO!" Bakura yelled and hugged him. He can't be...dead. Ishizu ran over and brought Marik chest to hear ears, with a heartbroken Bakura sitting next to her.

"I-I have a heart beat! I need to get him out of here if we want to save him!" she yelled and had already in his arms.

"Wait let me come with you!" Odion yelled and Ishizu shook her head rapidly.

"NO Yami and Bakura don't know the spell so they need you. I know the way out and to the hospital so I'll be fine!"she yelled then ran downstairs and out of sight. Take care of him Ishizu...he needs you.

Anger started to build inside me, but I could see it coming more out of Odion. "How...dare you..."he growled and stood up. "HOW DARE YOU HARM HIM!!"he screamed and charged forward with a blade from his pocket which he kept hidden. He slashed Dom and he disappeared into a puff of black smoke.

"Wait!" I yelled and jumped in front to stop Odion from getting to Tristan. "We can't kill him! You need to stop and think!" The anger in his eyes were still glowing and he shown no sign of backing down.

"Well you better find a way I can kill something because someone is going to pay,"he said and finally put his knife away.

*u* never expected Odion to snap like that. Also I know there is a shipping name for Marik and Bakura but I have no clue what is it, please tell me. Also I hope you guys don't mind me adding in a little Marik x Bakura but I thought it would be cute. WE HAVE HIT 1K READS!?!?!?!? I never would of thought any of my stories could ever be liked like this. I really hope you guys like this story, if so let me know down below AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE.

Also check out a new book me and RubyFireheartPhoenix are making together.It's called Monster World Collision. It's on both of our accounts so check them out!!