Caught...

We must of sat for a while because my pain was still a little bit sore. This is bad, we need to get moving. A thought struck my mind and it can't make things any worse. "Hey Yugi come here a minute," I said and he got up from the stairs and to me side. "Help me lay down."

"What are you planning?"

"Just help me," I said and he soon enough gave in, helping me laying down. "Now Yugi I know your not going to like this, but I want you to stand on my back," I said and he shook his head. "Trust me I had the servants doing this all the time to me and it always helped me."

"But what if I hurt you even more then I have?"he asked and got near my back. We were near the stairs so Yugi could use the rails for balance. "Yami....I don't know about this..."

"It will be fine, you do trust me right?" he nodded his head. "Then can you do this for me Aibou?" He finally agreed and held the bar to steady himself and then I felt his feet on my back. "Just start to walk about but not too close my neck." He move around and I could hear my back cracking all over. Then a massive crack shot through the room and Yugi jumped off of me.

"Yami are you ok!? Please tell me I didn't hurt you!" he cried and I slowly got up. It always works, my back feels like we never fell! I nodded my head and he let out a deep sigh.

"Thanks Yugi I feel anew now, hey maybe next time..."I said and got up. Pulling him closer to me I got to his ear and whispered, "I'll need to take my top of for you." His face started to go red as I pulled away from him. "Hey it makes things easier if my tops off. Don't think too much of it."

"R-right that's what you meant alright," he mumbled and turned away from me. Man his face is to cute, this is who I fell in love with him. "S-so are you alright to start having a look?" I nodded my head and even though I felt better, I was still stumbling around. Yugi came to my side and grabbed my arm, throwing it around his shoulder.

"Thanks Yugi," I said and we started to walk. The walls look like muk but feeling it, it was a solid wall. How long did it take to even make this? We kept going until we reached a spilt path, Yugi glanced at me and he knew what I was going to say. "We're not splitting up, because if we do I'll be more worried about you then the others."

He nodded his head and we took the left path and for some reason it was more lit then the rest of the way that we have come from. Soon enough we found a door and tried to open it. "Hold on a minute Yugi. Kick it down," I said and lifted my arm. He nodded and went to kick it but I stopped him."Hold on cowboy, even though I have a sore back, your still more hurt then me."

"I'm fine Yami, besides you'll hurt your back even more so just let m-"I ignored him and kicked the door. It went flying down and I glanced at Yugi, he was pouting at me for ignoring me. "I can't believe you..."

"Man your so ungrateful, come on lets get going," I said and walked on, Yugi trailing up behind me. The room we entered was completely dark but judging by the height, it might of been big. "Yugi get your phone out, we'll try to light up the room." He did as I asked and I also brought out my phone. We put on our flashlights and we could see some of the room. Then all of a sudden the lights flicked on and we had to shield our eyes so it didn't hurt.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The main stars have arrived! It's great to see that you didn't get lost Pharaoh!" We heard and tried to see through the light. "Oh I'm sorry this is a party for one, Yugi come join me!" he yelled and I heard something to the side. Chains came down from the roof and they were heading straight for Yugi.

"Don't you even dare!" I yelled and pushed him aside. The chains wrapped around me and dragged me up to where they came from. The last thing I heard was Yugi calling to me as we were once again separated. I was taking through different pipes until I was in front of the sicko that have put us through so much distraught.

"Pharaoh Pharaoh Pharaoh.I hope you know that you so predictable. I knew you were going to do that so now you can watch your precious Yugi suffer once again!" he yelled and pressed a button. Where Yugi was a door opened and something came out of it. It was a dog...a pit bull! It started to growl at Yugi and he took a few steps back. "Better run shrimp!!" Tristan  yelled and Yugi turned to where we entered and ran, the dog close to him.

"Tristan you need to stop! Yugi is still in pain and he won't be able to outrun it! He'll die!" I yelled but Tristan didn't take any notice to me. My tears were now running down my face and Tristan looked like he was enjoying himself.

"Just remember Pharaoh..." he said and walked out of my view. I'm guessing his was going to the door. I tried to swirl round and manged to see him at the door to leave. "You brought this on them for coming back, I knew you were coming back so I started with Yugi..." he said and left me. I knew it...it's all my fault. I-I just wanted to be with Yugi and the others again..

"yugi...yugi..." I cried. That's the only thing I could do. This...is all...my fault..."YUGI!!!!!"

.......don't kill me. Guys  please. But now Yami is chained up and Yugi is running for his life in the maze. But if you remember, there was another path that the boys didn't go down. Don't worry I'm not going to kill Yugi. BUT on a different note 700 READS ON THIS (Starts crying of Joy) Each day I wake up it's always different and I know it's the same thing over and over. But I just hope you guys enjoy this, if you do let me know down below. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER and to see what the hearts of the cards have for Yami and Yugi..