Chapter 48, The Ultimate Sacrifice...

Starting off with little Yugi...

Once again we arrived at the hellish door and the cold air coming from it no longer bothered me. "Bakura are you sure you wanna go with this? I know you can't fight..." I mumbled, knowing fine well that he wouldn't be able to defend himself if it came down to that.

"Don't worry. I'm not doing this for myself I'm doing this for Marik because he saved my life," he said and this time he lead the way to the basement door. We entered and continued through the maze,  making the left turn as I remembered what was down the right way. Making our way through the horror Yami had to go through...was almost enough to make Bakura turn back.

Soon enough we got to Tristan's room but he had resealed the door back up. I tried pushing it, I even tried to kick it down again but it just wouldn't move. Bakura had enough and he started to punch it. "I know your in there! You are going to pay for what you have done to Marik!" He yelled and kept going. I had to force him back after seeing blood coming off of his knuckles.

"We're not getting anywhere with you hurting yourself, " I said and he just shook off my hand. 'Yami we're here. Can you hear me? I've come to save you...' I mentally said but got nothing. M-Maybe he's just passed out or sleeping. Yeah that's what must be what's up.

Now it's time for Y-Y-Y-Y-Y Yami's POV!!!!

'Yami we're here. Can you hear me?' I heard through the mind link and I felt my heart sink. Tristan and Dawn were still out and Dom was no where to be seen. I wanted to call out to him, to tell him that I'm here but for some reason I couldn't find the strength.

"Stand back Bakura..." I heard and then the next moment. There was a massive thud as the door fell down and on the other side was Yugi and Bakura, Bakura's face filled with horror. "Yami!" Yugi yelled and ran to me and jumped on me. If I wasn't chained up, I would hug him so tight and never let go again. 

Once he got up I could see that he was crying and was just staring at the chains on my legs and and arms. "Yami...what have they done to you. Have they tried anything?! Oh no your arm!"he yelled and noticed the wound Dom made.

"Why are you here Aibou? I told you not to come since you just going to be in danger so leave me!" I yelled but he showed no interest on leaving.

"Hey Bakura can you pick locks? I wanna have a look around and make sure we're alone here," Yugi said and moved for my side as Bakura replaced him. He started to try and pick the lock with something that I couldn't see. Yugi was just looking through windows trying to find anyone until a nasty thought came back to me....

"What's going on in there Pharaoh!" someone yelled and I forgot that Dom was still here. He came out of the room he was hiding in and saw Yugi and Bakura. I expected him to try and get rid of them. "...please take me....I can't do this anymore..." he mumbled and tossed down the key to my shackles.

Bakura didn't react at first but once he snapped out of his thoughts, he grabbed the key and started to set me free. Once the last shackle was undone Yugi ran to my side and he helped me to stand up. I couldn't feel my legs and my arms were killing me. "Dom...your welcome to come with us. We will forgive you with time." I said with a massive smile.

Yes, although he has done some horrible things but everyone deserves a second chance. Dom's face brighten up as he came to my side and helped Yugi. We started to head to the door but we got stopped as two obstacles got in our way. "Well Dom. Are you betraying me? I can't believe you," Tristan said as he pulled something from his pocket. 

"Well I'm not going to let the great Pharaoh leave alive," he said and reviled a gun. It all went by too fast as he shot the gun and I closed my eyes, preparing to die. But the bullet never met me. I hesitantly opened my eyes, to see Dom collapsing onto the floor.

"I- I-I hope y-you can forgive me...Yami..."he said and his eyes grew to a close. Anger fulled me as I looked up and the both of them where smiling like mad people. Leaning down to Yugi  was going to whisper something to him. But his eyes were completely white as he was just staring into Tristan's eyes. What's going on?

Yugi Yugi Yugi! POV

"Tristan what are you doing? I can feel your grip slipping from this world..."I said as he kept his back to me. As me and Yami have the mind link, me and Tristan have our own and I have been telling him everything that has been happening.

"I'm sorry Yugi...but this must be done..."he said and turned around to face me. He had a knife in his hands and they were covered in blood. "Your not going to be able to save everyone and you'll all just die, so I'm going to save everyone."

I knew what he was saying and my face paled with every word. "No I won't let you!" I screamed and lunged forward to grab the knife, but I phased right through him. "Please Tristan I don't won't you to die again!"

He never spoke a word, he just smiled brightly at me and placed a hand on my head. "I want you to know Yugi none of this was you fault. I'm doing this on my own accord because I want to save everyone. Remember me Yugi and tell Serenity that I love her and will always have her in my heart. Oh and tell Duke he better not hurt her..." he said and brought the knife close to his chest. The whole mind link went black and I was forced out.

Blinking myself back to reality I saw that Tristan had his hand on his head. "GAAAAAAW get out if my head!" he yelled and started to smash himself against the wall. He kept going until he raised his hands and sent out a huge shock wave. 

"Everyone duck!" Yami yelled and forced me down. Bakura ducked as well as the shock wave dashed above us and smacked against the walls. The whole place now started to crumble as parts of the roof started to fall. "We need to run!" 

"But wait what about Tristan!?" I yelled and looked back up to him...but it was too late. He had already struck his chest with the knife he had and was on the ground. Forcing up Yami we rushed to his side. "Tristan...I told you not to!" I yelled and he slowly looked up.

"G-get out...before t-this place falls on you..." he mumbled as blood was coming out of his mouth and chest. We couldn't do anything, Yami had to force me to move as we ran for our lifes leaving Tristan behind. We all have never ran so fast as we finally got out the front door. We turned to the house as it finally collapsed.

"Tristan...we will never forget you and your sacrifice..."Yami mumbled and tighten his grip on my shoulder. I broke down and started to cry, snuggling up to him as Bakura also hugged us. Dawn was no where in sight but she did run with us out. 

'Good bye Tristan...I'll never forget you and I'm sorry that this happened to you..."

Yey! I finally got one up. I'm sorry that I have not been updating as school has been crazy and I have had homework up the yazoo. I hate it man, but writing helps with it so its all chill! 

I hope you guys liked this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TURNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!! Also I was looking at old chapters and I saw a lot of spelling mistakes so I apologias guys!