Over and over

When I woke up, there was two  voices yelling at the top of their lungs. I had to listen because I couldn't  hear probably  until someone called a name. "I don't understand what has happened to you! What happened to the Yugi we loved eh?! Tristan would of hated to see you like this and he wouldn't of sacrificed himself if he was going to see you like this!" someone yelled.

It sounds like Tea and I guess she was talking to Yugi. I hope Joey is still in here so he could help calm them down. A knock came to the door and  Joey came through holding Tea's arm. "You need to calm down or he will just lose it,he said and we all heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"I don't normally yell at girls but who the hell do you think you are Tea! I tried to stop him but it was too late! Don't act like you know what he felt!"Yugi yelled and everyone turned to him. For some reason my vision was going blurry.

"Yugi you need to calm *cough* down, your not doing any...good,"I tried to speek, but my voice was starting to go. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I feeling so crap. I didn't realise it but I was falling to the floor and got cought  by Joey

"Hey Yami are you okay? Yami! Dude your burning up!"he yelled and held an hand to my forehead. Everyone had gathered around me and Yugi, he was standing at the door with his hands on his mouth and was crying his eyes out. "Calm down Yuge he just has a fever, he only needs a rest and he'll  be fine,"Joey said and helped me up. The last time I felt  this weak was when I lost Yugi's soul.

He layed  me down on the bed and pulled the covers over me. My vision started to go and the last thing I saw was everyone over me.

Where in the world am I? Why is everything black? Walking around I never seen to get anywhere, like I was cought in a infinite loop. "Yami? I heard and spun round to see Yugi. His face was the old one I was used to, the happy and go lucky kid like teen I had missed so much. Not been in able to hold my happiness I jumped to him but he just dived out of the way.

"You left me all alone Atem... I was lost and everyone didn't notice. Once I told them I have forgot about you they left me like you did. Even Tristan  is gone! I have lost my soul and who do you think is at fault!? Oho not me or Joey. It's your fault! Who do you think I have had to look to for surport? No one!"he yelled and I could feel my heart split.

"Yugi I'm not Atem any more. I have never been so sorry for leaving but I'm back now. I wish for what has happened to you never had happened and I'll  give anything to not have that happen. Please you need to understand Yugi!" I yelled but it didn't seem to get through to him.

Someone started to walk to him in the distance and by the look of it, they were carrying a weapon. Are they going to hurt him!? I tried yelling to him but my voice wasn't coming out.  What the hell is going on! I tried to move my arms and legs but it was like they were glued to the spot I was standing on. Crap I can't do anything.

"I wonder how you will react to losing someone you love? Will you feel the same pain I felt when you left me? Or have you lost all kind of feeling and lost any connection with me?"he mumbled and kept his head low. Wait does he...? No he can't. He started to cry as the character started to move faster to him. There's nothing I can do! I can't stop here and let something happen to him!

I struggled and got no where... and now I need to watch. "Goodbye...Yami..."he said and the person was now behind him. The weapon was now in sight and it was a long sword. The person face was covered but their smile was in view, and he had a sadistic smile on him. The whole world collapsed around me as the guy swung down...slicing  Yugi in half..,

The next time I woke up, I was on a battle filed and the people dueling was Yugi and what looks like Tristan. "Time for the both of us to lose, I activate  the bell of destruction and place it on the dark magician I took from you!"he yelled and a ring landed on the neck of the dark magician and he blew up, damaging both of Yugi and Tristan life points bringing them down to Zero. I didn't realise it...but there was a spell card on the field...

"I'm...so sorry everyone. I failed but now I'll be joining you... goodbye forever Yami...I love you,"Yugi said and he started to dissappear. No his soul! It's being taking to the shadow realm! This time I could run and sprinted as fast as I could to him. When I got there... I was already too late as he fully disappeared. No...god damn it!!!!

The third time I woke up, I noticed I was in my room. Was that all a dream? God I'm shaking, that wasn't a dream it was a nightmare! "Hey are you alright now?" I heard and turned to see who was sitting next to me. It was Yugi with a sad face.

I have never been so happy to see him alright... After that horrible sight I had been forced to watch. "What were you dreaming about? You were screaming a lot, wait are you crying?"he said and held my face. He was right, I  was crying like a baby after watching him die before my eyes and there was nothing I could do. I couldn't hold myself from latching onto him, I was shaking so much the room was spinning,

"I promise..I'll never let anything happen to you. I swear on my life I will protect you with everything...,"I said and started to sleep again. Yugi put me down and I didn't realise it, but Yugi lay down with me. Is this real? If it's a dream...leave me to sleep. I felt Yugi lean down to my ear and he whispered, "I know...I'm sorry for the way I acted." This filled me with joy as I fell asleep, knowing  Yugi was safe.