Explaining...

"Yami! Sir come on wake up!" I heard and got shook awake. The doctor from yesterday was in front of me and had a massive smile. "Yugi needs a check up, could you wake him up for when I come back?" he asked and I nodded as he left.

"Hey Aibou? You need to wake up now," I said and shook him lightly remembering that he still is hurt. He grunted and buried his face into my chest even more then it was. I laughed quietly and thought of something to wake him up. "The Dark Magician  is here," I whispered and his eyes shot up.

"No way where is he!?" he yelled and looked around the room. Once he saw I was joking him he pouted at me. "Party pooper."

"Well I'm sorry Aibou but the doc needs to do a check up on you so you needed to get up." I said and got out of bed. "Besides I need to change, I'll be back soon," I said and left the room with Yugi smiling brightly at me. His birthday is tomorrow so I should go out and buy something today. Once I changed into my normal cloths of black top with my leather pants complete with the blue jacket and black shoes I headed back to Yugi's room.

Once I entered it looked like the doctor finished checking over Yugi and they were both laughing. "Oh Mr Yami. Lovely to see you back and refreshed. Yugi is looking really good today, in fact it's the best we have seen him since he has been here," he said and my face brighten. Maybe this means he can get out sooner then a month.

He left the room and then I joined Yugi at his bed. "So Aibou, your birthday is tomorrow right? Even though you might be in here we'll do something for when you get out but what would you like?"I asked and his face started to go red.

"Well...I think I just want to spend the day with...you. Like you said, we're going out once I get out of here," he stuttered and turned away from me. This gives me more time to figure out what I can get him for his treat.

"If that's what you want then I shall grant your wish, master," I joked and bowed down. He laughed at me and I returned to my normal self. "Anyway Yugi...I don't know how much you have been informed of what has happened recently..." I mumbled and he stopped his smiling.

"Actually I have...kind of seen some of it...don't question it..."he said and made confused a little bit. I think I knows what he means...when I was in my state the true Tristan showed me what was going on in the real world. But who could of been there for him? "I always saw that you were running in and out of my room and I heard that Joey, Kaiba and Mokuba has disappeared..."

So he knows the tip of the iceberg...I need to fill in the gaps. "Well this might be a bit hard to believe but they haven't disappeared...they have been kidnapped. The person who has been up to no good is...Tristan..." I said and his face dropped.

"No...tha-that just can't be...h-hes gone I know it!"he yelled and started to panic. He still thinks it's his fault that Tristan's soul got trapped in the shadow realm.Maybe this is too early to be telling him, I should of waited for a bit.

"Calm down Aibou. It's not really Tristan, something evil has gotten a hold of his soul and is controlling his body to do this." I explained and he tried to listen but his mind was going crazy.  "He's not here for you...hes after me ..."

"Then I have an idea! I'll go around as you then you can stay here and be saf-"

"Do you really think I want that! I only just got you back and now your on about putting yourself in even more danger! Do you have any idea how much this hurts me!" I yelled and ended up glaring at him. He returned my look and...this was the first fight we have ever had... "You should think about yourself as you have just waken up! Any more damage to yourself and you could die! Do you want that!!"

I didn't realise it...but he was crying. I'd lost my temper with him and just exploded. I looked down at myself and was more angry with the way I acted to him. "Yugi...I'm going out for a bit..." I mumbled and left before he could say something. I went to the main entrance and was trying to think if I should go away for a bit to cool off or just stay. But that would make things worse.

While deciding what to do, a hooded man walked past me and bumped into me. "Hey bud watch were your going please," I said and he didn't look back. A big shiver went down my spine as he walked past and I couldn't shake off a bad feeling. 

Maybe I should go back and make sure Yugi hasn't done anything stupid... I started to head back to his room and by his window I saw Dawn gazing in. She had a big smile on her face and something was glinting in her eyes. "Hey what are you doing!?" I yelled and she jumped to the roof. 

"Err... oh it's you Yami. It's errr nothing, just someone visiting Yugi that's all." She said and sounded to suspicious. I took a look to who was in the room and it was...the hooded guy from before! I don't like where this was going... I went into his room and glancing over at Yugi his face was in utter horror. 

"Yami! Run now!" he yelled but the hooded guy looked at me and I could see him grinning. He ran straight to me and full scale punched me, sending me flying into the wall. I tried looking up to see what he was doing...he had a hold of Yugi and was carrying him away. My vision started to go blurry as he dropped something on the floor...and jumped out the window with Yugi in hand...My vision went black...

These boys can never get any piece can they? Well I guess it's my fault....ahaha...ANYWAY I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!! Also lets hear who you think the hooded guy is...