Chapter 42, Drastic measures...

Starting off a little different...with YUGI!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"I need to get back to him, tell me I can leave now!" I yelled while pacing back and forth in the oh so darkness I have been in for donkey knows how long. The 'good Tristan' has been with me ever since that thing took over.

"You need to calm down Yugi...if you go back now you'll put him in danger," Tristan mumbled while trying to get me to sit down. He had been like this for ages, he even tried stepping in front of me which wasn't clever since I just walked around him.

"Calm down? Oh yeah one of my friends has a stab wound and Yami and the others are in trouble! I need to help them!"

"Well yelling at me isn't going to help you..."

He was right....I took a breathe to try and calm myself down as I watched through the portal Tristan made so I could watch what was going on. Ishizu had ran off with Marik in her arms, somehow she found enough  strength to carry me away as well... 

"I'm giving you one more chance...leave my friend now or you will be forced to!" Yami yelled but he got no answer from Tristan.

"Isn't there something you can do from here?! He is in your body after all!" I yelled but Tristan just shook his head.

"There's only one thing I could think of but I have no idea if it would work..."he mumbled and grabbed something from his pocket. He reviled it to be a knife and held it close to his chest.

"NO!" I yelled and jumped at him, grabbing his hand which had the knife in it. "We'll think of something else! I don't care how long I stay here I'm not letting you kill yourself! We just got you back!"

I was full scale crying on his arm as I begged him not to... I couldn't bare it if he did. "Sorry Yugi...I was acting a rash, I'll think of something else. Please forgive me..."he mumbled and dropped the knife. I managed to kick it away but held on to him. Yami...please save him...

Now back to Yami
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Fine...be that way then...."Odion growled and ran over to him, placing the his pot beside me where he stood beside me. Tristan just smirked at him and...held his hand out.

"This is just pathetic..." he mumbled and Odion flew back to me. Bakura came to my side as we cought him. Tristan didn't even touch him! His powers are not normal. "If you think you can defeat me with direct attacks then you can think again!"

I'm getting real sick of this, we just need to hold him down while Odion chants the spell right? "Bakura listen up..." I whispered and he leaned in closer. While telling him my plan he nodded as I explained.

"Alright but you need to be careful..."he mumbled and I stepped forward, Bakura stayed back to fill in Odion. "Hey you, what if I made a deal with you?" I said and peaked Tristan's interest.

"I'm listening mortal, what is it you want?" he questioned and only now...my fear was starting to get the better of me. My legs were starting to shake and my head was starting to spin.

"What if...if I let you take over my body and you leave him? If you didn't know I was a Pharaoh in my previous life..." I said and that got his interest. Come on guys...get up here... I took a look back and they were finally moving to me but very slowly.

"A Pharaoh huh? And why did you give up all that power? You could of ruled the world if you wanted?"

"Because I'm not evil...also the reason to why I came back is because I have people here that I love and need to protect. The same for you Tristan...you have people here who you love and they love you too..."

Each word I slowly shuffled closer to him and just slightly... I could see tears falling down his face. "Serenity...everyone..."he cried and hide his face with his hands. I soon enough got in front of him and started to reach out.

"Come on dude, everyone is waiting for you,"I said and grabbed his arm. Bakura and Odion were right behind me and had the pot ready to go.

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE!"he yelled and punched my stomach,  sending me back. Coughing up a little bit of blood, I managed to steady myself. He almost broke free himself...I was so close. "DON'T YOU TRY AND DEVICE ME!"

"Now!" Bakura yelled and we all leaped into my plan. Bakura grabbed his right arm while I got his left and we held him down. "Odion!"

Odion nodded his head and put the pot right in front of him and he got ready to chant the spell. Tristan kept thrashing around in our arms, trying to escape from our grip. "Hurry up Odion! We can't hold on if he keeps this up!" Bakura yelled.

"Sush! Let him concentrate!" I argued and Odion started it. Black mist started to come from Tristan as he slowly stopped fighting us and his body went limp. Odion was about to finish and we were going to get our friend back.

"NOOO!"he yelled and started to kick his legs. We didn't have a hold of them and he kept going until....he reached the pot and kicked it over, smashing it into tiny little pieces.

*u* well then. Even though my Internet went down I was still able to write on my phone but this will be the lat chapter for a while... So the pot is destroyed? That was the only thing able to contain a demon, wonder what everyone is going to do now.

Thanks to everyone for the votes, thanks to you this story is doing great. I hope you guys enjoyed this, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE.