Notes...

The rain was coming down hard as the clock stroke 11pm. Me and Bakura have been talking all night about how we could help Tristan and Yugi, but we got no where. "Ughhh this is doing my boxing! We thought all night and nothing!"Bakura yelled and threw his hands up. Maybe I should go and see if Yugi is awake...then I'll get a shower to freshen up.

Walking upstairs and opening the door, I peaked in and saw he was still asleep. Heh he never changes do he? "Hey Aibou wake up!" I yelled and shook him a little. He moaned a little and slowly opened his eyes.

"Do you need to be so loud in the morning Yami? I think people from the other side of the sea heard you," he said and smiled as he sat up. I sat down with him and he grabbed onto my shoulders. "Give me a ride down the stairs, my legs feel like jelly!"

"Fine hold on tight!" I yelled and pulled him up. He laughed on my back as I gave him a ride to the living room. Once we got down Bakura looked at us and just smiled. Marik was also awake and was chilling with Bakura.

"Looks like you two are having fun. How are you feeling today Yugi?" Marik asked and I felt Yugi nodding on my back. I went and placed him on the couch while he was still laughing. "Yami go take a shower if you want, sorry if I offend you but you look a mess,"he said and I looked up and down myself.

He was right...my clothes were black and had a few rips on them. I laughed nervously and headed up to the shower.I didn't take long, just about 15 minutes to clean up. Once I was done I went to my and Yugi's room and got changed. Before putting on my top, the mirror cought my eye and...when did I get like this?

I don't work out so this doesn't make any sense. The door opened and I spun round to see Yugi at the door, his face beetroot red. "U-um I'm s-sorry! I didn't know you were getting changed!"he yelled and ran back down. I laughed to myself and put on my top, joining everyone down stairs. 

After breakfast we all decided to head to the warehouse to where Tristan was before but there was not sign to him. Marik saw the water tank me and Yugi went in and his face dropped. "T-this is what you guys had to go through?! This must of been terrifying..."he said and glanced over to us. We both shrugged our shoulders and continued to look around.

In the end we never found anything but with the last room we found a note. 'Pharaoh...if you want your friends I'll give you a clue to where I am. I'm closer then you think, but when you think I am far away...have fun searching.' Scrunching up the note I tossed it aside and picked up Yugi and put him on my back. 

"This way we're faster, I have a hunch but it's not a good one so just trust me," I said and ran out to the others. "Guys follow me, I might have an idea!" I yelled and ran outside. The others followed me and they tried to keep up with me.

'Yugi...do you know where Kaiba lives? I'm checking there,' I said through the mind link and he nodded against me. He kept telling me where to go through the mind link and soon enough we found our way to his mansion. 

'If you think your going in there on your own then think again! Your taking me with you!' Yugi yelled at me through the mind link and I mentally laughed at myself. "Alright guys, can you wait here and make sure nothing happens out here while me and Yugi go check the inside," I said and walked off before anyone got to say anything.

We got to the door and just when I was about to touch the door nob I stopped myself. The door might be trapped or something if he is here. "Hold tight Yugi," I said and he and wrapped his arms around me. I grabbed his legs and kicked the door down. Nothing came out at us...which surprised me. Taking the time I had I ran in and started to look through each room and nothing came up.

"We can't give up yet Yami, there's still two more rooms!" Yugi said and I kept going. The second last room was Mokuba's room. I felt shivers go down my spine as I was the reason he was taken by Tristan. Yugi found his way with his hand to mine and tried to hold it. "Yami...it's not your fault...come on."

I kept walking without answering him. Nothing was in Mokuba's room and then the last room...was Kaiba's. My hand began to shake as I tried to open the door. Scenes played in my mind. All of us tied up, me being chained away from the others, Yugi being thrown into the water tank and Kaiba being taken away. 

Anger got the better of me and I kicked the door down, Yugi hugging me for dear life.It looked like nothing was in the room once again, until I checked the bed. Again another note was on the bed and there was only one person it could of come from.

'Wrong guess Pharaoh but your on the right track, I'll tell you now that I am in a house but I wonder which one it is? I'm gonna have fun watching this game of cat and mouse.'

I know not a whole lot happened in this chapter but you gotta let a pot shimmer before it's boiled. I hope you enjoyed this anyway and I have seen that WE HAVE OVER 600 READS! Each day I wake up it blows my mind seeing how people are clicking on my story and the only thing I hope is that you guys enjoy them. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!