No self control.

The bell to let us know lunch was over went off but we didn't move. I knew Yugi was still awake because I heard him still sniffling in my arms. This reminds me of when he beat me in a duel... man I wish I never have to see him break down like this. "I t-t-think I'm alright now Y-Yami..."he mumbled and moved from me, but not letting go. He eyes were red from all the crying he did and who could of blamed him.

"I'm right here for you, just tell me what you want to do right now. We can't go searching because of school," I said and watched as he wiped his eyes. He then went quite as he was thinking but once it looked like he had an idea, he showed a bright smile.

"I just wanna stay like this for a while,"he said and lunged forward, hugging me again. The force from him made me smack my back against the wall. I tried not to let it show that it hurt but Yugi knew as he moved so he could look at my face. "I-I'm sorry! I just...wanna hug you. I have missed you so much and...well..."he mumbled and looked away. His face was turning a deeper shade of red and it was kind of cute seeing him like this.

"Ummm- if that's w-what you want Yugi..."I said and brought him into me. This was heaven. Holding the boy I have fell in love with... I didn't think this would be possible. I thought  I had lost him when I went through the portal leading tho the after life. The only sound that was in our ears was the wind blowing, shifting our hair a little bit. The sun was blasting on us so we were starting to get warm, but that might of not been the sun.

I was starting to feel sleepy and my eyes were shutting slowly until Yugi shot up from me. he didn't saw anything he just grabbed my hand and dragged me into a little opening. "We don't have time to fix ourselves! Just get in and be quite!" he whispered into my ear and the tight squeeze wasn't good for me. I knew for sure Yugi could hear my increased heart beat, but I could also feel his, it was the same as me.

As if it was a que, someone came out from the door we came from and I instantly got shivers going down my spine. "Ughh Muto is skipping again today. What's worse he has got his brother involved. That boy needs to get his life together,"they said and went away. I let out a deep sigh but didn't think of how we were going to get out. We were pressed up to each other and trying to get out would prove to be difficult.

"Yami I'll push you out, you try and pull yourself, when you get out it will be easier for me to get out,"Yugi said and since we were so close, his breath cought on my neck. Nodding and turning away from him, I pulled on the edge while Yugi pushed my side. He hands were beginning to hurt my sides as we weren't getting anywhere. "Yami are you ok?" he asked and I nodded. I didn't want to trouble him as his hands were digging into my side.

"We'll keep going, I can feel myself getting lose,"I said and Yugi nodded. We tried a second time and I felt my body starting to wiggle out from the gap. I finally got out but I ended up losing my balance and tried to grab anything that could stop me from falling. The only thing I got a hold of was Yugi's arm and I ended up dragging him down with me. We ended up on the floor and Yugi was laying onto of me laughing his head off.

"Pffttt-ahahahahaha-aha," he kept laughing until his eyes went teary. "Fha man that was comical Yami! Did you see his face!"he laughed and I found myself laughing along with him. His face was bright red from laughter, not the sad teary face from earlier. I want him to stay like this... We stopped laughing and just ended up staring at each other, not one of us refusing to look away. I felt myself moving closer to him as he mirrored my movement, the gap between us closing in...

"Err Yuge are we interrupting something here?"we heard and both of us turned our faces to the door. Joey was standing there with a big grin on his face while Tea's face was bright red. Yugi yelped and jumped up from me with his face crimson.

"No! I mean-you didn't- wait how did you find us?!"he yelled and Joey was just laughing his head off. Tea took her chance to come over to me and helped me up while they had their little fight. 

"Don't mind them Yami, they used to have one at least three times a day. Anyway to how we found you, we could see you guys on the roof from the ground floor so it was easy,"she said and winked at me. She leaned into me so that only I could hear what she was saying and she whispered "Sorry we stopped what was going on, that looked like you two were gonna kiss."

My face matched Yugi's as she ran off to them skipping and giggling. She swated Joey's back and pulled his arm. "Come on Joey they two will catch up while we go get some new duel cards,"she said and pulled him down the stairs. It's nice to see them happy again, but I'm not about to let them have all the fun.

"Come on Aibou let's go join them!" I yelled and ran to his side. Remembering what had just happened I stopped by his side and I couldn't even look up at him. "Listen...I'm sorry for the way I acted..."I mumbled and went to run off and join the others, but Yugi grabbed my arm. I gathered the guts to look up at his face expecting him to be mad but he wasn't, he was happy.

"Hey don't worry I couldn't do anything myself so lighten up! Let's go join them before they pick up all the best packs!" he yelled and began to drag me behind him. He couldn't control himself either... That makes me feel a little better.  But if Joey and Tea never would have seen us...we would of kissed.

YAyy double upload!!!