The small one...

I...was too late... I only just manged to get Solomon to the hospital but I wasn't able to save Joey. What's makes my day better is that I need to tell Kaiba what has happened. Walking through the halls I kept bumping into everyone that was near me and I soon enough found myself at Yugi's door. I went to open the door but something stopped me. I was scared...

Someone opened the door before I could and it was Tea. "Yami! Oh thank god your alright! What happened," she said as she dragged me in meeting the faces of Kaiba, Serenity and Mokuba. They all looked at me with such hope...and I felt my spirit sink. 

"So speak Yami, where is the gramps and Joey?" Kaiba asked and I couldn't find my voice. I walked over to my pull out bed and flopped down,not having the guts to say anything. Kaiba was getting annoyed with me and marched over to me. "Hey you! Listen to me when I'm talking!"

"Fine you want to truth? Then fine. I only manged to get Solomon back because Joey was taken! There are you happy?" I yelled and saw the colour drain from Kaiba's face. Once everyone heard Serenity started to cry on Tea's shoulder while Kaiba clutched his fists.

"Seito...ar-are you ok?" Mokuba asked and Kaiba ignored him. He tried to grab his brother but Kaiba shook him off. 

"I'll...be...back..."he growled and left before anyone could stop him. It didn't take a genius to know where he was going. Mokuba went to run after him but got stopped by someone coming in the door. It was a face that we didn't expect to see. Duke...

"Hey guys what's going on here? Serenity what's wrong!" he yelled and ran over to her. Tea explained to him what has been going on. I can't just stay here as well, I need to go and find Joey just like Kaiba is. I got up and headed for the door but Tea stooped me.

"What good will it do with both you and Kaiba gone out there? It would be best if you stayed here,"she said and tighten her grip. She makes a good pint, but just sitting here is the one thing I can't stand.

"Sorry Tea," I ripped my arm from her grip. "I'm not letting Kaiba go out there and hunt for our friend when it was my fault," I said and left on that note. Walking through the halls seem normal to me seeing how long I have been here. I've gotten used to the doctors that were working so every time I saw someone I knew I said hi. Making it outside I had to stop to think what to do.

Where would Tristan be hiding? It might be in plain sight but I'm thinking to hard. A thought came to mind that he might be hiding in the ware house and it was the best bet I had so I decided to run to it. Kuribouh appeared beside me and ran with me, giving me a bit of company. "You can stay with me until I get there alright?" I stated and he started to make giggle sounds.

I got to the entrance and Kuribouh disappeared. Entering through the front door would be ringing the dinner bell for the lions. I need a side entrance. Sneaking around the side of the building I found a vent and and had to think. Do I really want to go climbing through a vent? With all the junk inside my pants will match my top... Looking around I couldn't see any other entrance and gave up, taking off the grid. Luckily I was small enough but it was still a tight squeeze. Crawling through for only a few minutes and I was already covered. 

I kept crawling until I got to a room under me and I stopped and looked down. No one was in, in fact the whole room was full of junk. Not thinking any of it I kept crawling and the dust just kept coming. I got to another opening and looking down I saw Kaiba and Tristan, bingo. I stayed as still as I could and tried to listen in on what they were saying.

"And I thought you were the quite one, but I never expected you to do this Tristan,"Kaiba said and started to walk around, Joey mirroring his movement. Scanning the room I couldn't see Joey and had to think to either stay and watch over Kaiba or continue to find him.

"Well I'm surprised that YOU came Kaiba, I wanted the Pharaoh. Let's make a deal, if I give you Wheeler back and you can go. IF you bring the Pharaoh to me," Tristan said and started to laugh. I knew but the look on Kaiba's face that he was going to take the offer, and he did.

Tristan took him out of the room and I continued to crawl. Tristan wouldn't just give him Joey...something's up. I heard them enter a room ahead of me and a new voice spoke up. "Why is HE here and not the other, you promised me that he would come and I could have him," they said and it sounded like a women's voice. Who is it? I can't tell from up here. 

"He'll come soon enough my dear. For now...PULL IT!" Tristan yelled and I heard running footsteps. A bright light came from the vent below me and I had to shield my eyes. Kaiba yelled for a short second until it went dead silent. No...Kaiba! The light dyed away and I scanned the room for Kaiba...but he was no where to be seen.

"Pharaoh will come here...next is hmmmmm maybe the small one?" the women said and my heart sank. Yugi! Not wanting to stay I turned myself around and sprint crawled to the way I came in. Looking around no one was around so I took my chance bolted back to the hospital. That's the last straw, I could leave him alone.

BAAAAAA Kaiba has now been taken as he tired saving Joey! And know the small one is being taken next. But who is it? You guys wont find out for bit. MWHAHAHA Anyway what I brought up a few chapters ago about doing half a chapter through Yugi's eyes. Let me as soon as. Anyway hoped you guys enjoyed!!!