More trouble...

After the whole thing that just went down, I figured that it would be best if she stayed with me and Yugi at the hospital. His birthday is two days away and he still hasn't shown any sign of waking up... He's going to become a young adult and the first day he'll spend it in a hospital bed.

"Yami...I'm getting really worried about him. After what you told me about what Tristan said I would of thought it would of been Yugi as well. I hope he wakes up soon," Tea said and I nodded. I never would of thought he would go after Mokuba but since he got Kaiba I should of thought more then maybe...just maybe I would of been able to protect him. The only sound in the room was the beeping of Yugi's machine and I cought myself glancing at the monitor.

It was going slower...and the heart beeps were depleting! "Yugi! Yugi no!" I yelled and pressed the panic button and at least four doctors rushed in. They pushed me away from Yugi and began to check him.

"His heart is starting to fail him! We need to give him more support or we'll lose him!" one screamed.

"I'm very sorry but it would be best if you two waited outside...there's no telling what will happen..."another said and began to push us out the room. No I can't leave him! He needs me! No matter what I did, they locked us out the room and began to help Yugi. The tiers were threatening to come down my face as I had to watch them try and keep him alive.

Then the monitor let out a loud beep...that was it. I couldn't stop my tiers as I was forced to watch the scene play out. "We need to jump start his heart or he won't make it!Set the volts!" one yelled and they got out the electric machine. I'm starting to hate anything electric...but this could save his life.

"I'm...going for...a walk..." I mumbled and left Tea watching, herself started to cry. I heard one of the doctors yelling 'clear!' and my head started to hurt. Once I got to my old room I found myself walking in and closed the door, sliding down so my back was against it. "Yugi...please..."

"You can't give up on this world! You taught me everything about this world! You are my light and without you I don't have a place here...I love you too much and I can't bare seeing you like this..." all I could do was cry to myself and hug my knees close to my chest.  Please....Yugi keep fighting the darkness...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must of cried for over two hours before I calmed down. I need to go see him...no matter what has happened. I manged to get myself up and opened the door. I looked like a zombie as I slowly made my way to his room. Tea was still standing at the window but her face was hidden. She glanced my way and looked at me with sympathy in her eyes.

"Yami...a-are you alright?"she asked and walked to me. I didn't look at her...I didn't speak. I just stood still with my face staring at the ground. She wrapped her arms around me and tried to comfort me. "He's still fighting Yami, they've stabled him and he's gonna make it! I know it so you shouldn't give up on him!" she yelled and tightened her grip.

He's made it? Thank god...I felt myself shaking and I returned Tea's hug. "We-we need to believe i-in him..."I mumbled and she nodded her head. We separated from each other and stood hoping for good news. Someone came running up to us and looking at who it was...I was getting used to seeing her.

"I just heard what has happened! Is Yugi alright Yami?" Dawn asked and I didn't answer her. Ever since she told me she liked me she is always around me...it's getting to the point that's it's creepy.

"Excuse me I think he is in no state to talk, so if you don't mind can you leave us," Tea said and Dawn didn't leave at first. Glancing at Tea, she was glaring at Dawn. I heard footsteps getting further away and finally looked up to see Dawn went away. "She is the one bugging you? Don't worry I got you covered!"

Since the doctors wouldn't let us in Yugi's room we decided to go to the waiting room and to my surprise Duke and Serenity were there waiting for us. "Yami! Tea we got your text! How's Yugi doing?" Serenity asked and walked over to us with Duke beside her. This is all that's left of our group...Solomon has went over seas so he is more safer then all of us.

None of us answered her but Tea just hugged her. Minutes passed by but to me...it felt like hours. A doctor that was in Yugi's room came to us and we all shot up, preparing for anything... "We want only one of you to go in at a time, please decide who is coming and then come to the room."he said and walked off.

We all looked around and we could all tell we all wanted to be the first one to go in. Than all of a sudden Tea and Serenity pushed my back. "We think you should go in first Yami!" they both yelled and I looked back at them. I started to head to Yugi's room and was joined by the doctor. 

"Go in and you'll see,"he said and walked away from me. What does he mean? Is it good!? Is it bad!? Some information would be good... I did as he said and walked in. Yugi was lying down and was still hooked up to the machines but they were still going. 

I couldn't stand up looking at him and collapsed in the chair next to his bed. I held his hand and started to feel like I was going to cry again... 

"Y-Yami...?" 

Dun dun DUNNNNNNNN. Looks like Yugi was going through a bit of trouble...and who called Yami at the end? Lets hear what you guys think! I hope I didn't make anyone cry during this...Er ANYWAY we hit over 400 reads! I didn't expect this story to do as well as it has. I'm just glad that you guys enjoy it. SEE YA AND STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!