Chapter 43, You...

My heart sank as the pieces of the pot shattered around the room, and our last chancre of saving Tristan's soul.  "No....no no no no!" I screamed and let go of him, trying to grab the pieces lying around. Bakura had to let go of him and he had to drag me away from him before he had a chance to do anything.

"I won't let you try and seal me me away with that old trinket!" he yelled and waved his hands, creating a shock wave and sending us all  flying back and smacking one of the pillars holding up the roof. "The only thing I want is your powers Pharaoh!"

He then clicked his hands and the chains came down from above. He then walked over to me and I was struggling to get up. I noticed a piece of glass was sticking out of arm forcing me down. Glancing up, he was hovering over me and he had a evil looking in his eyes. "I hope you like chains Pharaoh."

He put chains on my wrists and legs and once he finished he grabbed my chin. "Oh I think you would want to meet someone. I know she has been dying to meet you," he said and whistled. Someone started to come out from the shadows and when I saw the person, my faced paled.

"Hello Yami...Never would of thought that I would see you here like this,"she said as she moved the hood that was covering her eyes.

"Dawn?! What are you doing here?! Get out!" I yelled and thrashed around on the chains, only to gain a smack from Tristan. Why on Earth would she even be here? Let alone know Tristan. He left my side and joined hers, and what they did next surprised me. 

They locked lips as they started to make out right in front of me. They started to moan deep in their throats and I could of sworn I saw them using tongue... Once they departed they looked at me dead in the eyes and Dawn started to move very slowly to me. "Now that your little light is no where to be seen, your only choice is all eyes on me,"she said.

"Well I'm sorry but although Yugi might not be here, doesn't mean that I'm going to look at some other person." I said and looked away in disgust. She just grabbed my head and what she did next was thrust her knee into my face. Pain shot through my head as she moved and I saw my nose was bleeding. 

"Don't you dare mention his name around me!" she yelled and stomped off.

"Well I think it might be time to deal with your friends because they have no use here." Tristan said and clicked his fingers. Two of his workmen came in and grabbed the others, but I couldn't see as the way I was chained up I couldn't swirl round.

I didn't hear them screaming for them to let go, all I heard was them grunting as they were picked up and taken away from me. "You better not hurt them Tristan...they have nothing to do with anything..."I mumbled and never looked up, feeling the strength I had when I entered starting to leave me.

"Yeah yeah sure. But no matter what you will remain here if you don't want any harm to come to any of them. We could track down little shrimp and that dope Marik so if your a good boy-"

"FINE just shut the hell up! Your giving me a headache..."I mumbled and held my head down. I heard the footsteps of someone leaving and glanced up to see Dawn standing in front of me. "You had such a bright future Dawn...why did you join Tristan?"

"Well it's not like you would understand the feelings of being rejected because you PHARAOH, never rejected anyone back in your day,"she said and walked of a little to the side. I heard her sit down on something and she laughed to herself. "Tristan gave me an offer that I couldn't resit. He promised me you if I kept him company until he got your powers."

Wait...I just realised...they don't know that I don't have any sort of power! Slightly laughing to myself, Dawn sat up and stood at my side. "And who on Earth is tickling you?"

"It seems like you guys has brushed over one tiny...little detail...." I mumbled and she lifted up my chin so my eyes were on her level.

"Oh? And what is that darling?"

                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Seems like you two both have failed to see that I'm a regular human and have no powers what so ever," I said and finally was able to show a grin. I had a little edge on them...but how long is my head start going to last?

"W-what? T-That's not possible..."she mumbled and stepped away from me. She soon enough ran off to the room Tristan went in, giving me a little bit of peace. I don't know if telling her I have no powers might send me to my death, or if it will buy me some time for the others to try and come here... All I want is to see everyone around me, just laughing away and having fun duelling.

All I want...is to see Yugi's smile....

Yeah! I got a new update of this story! My sister put on her hot spot so I was able to get one chapter up! SO Yami is now on his own and Dawn is back? Also I have a bit of an idea but wanted to let you guys know. This book will stop at chapter 50 BUT I'm planning on making a squeal, also being 50 chapters. I hope you guys enjoyed this, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEW ONE!!