Chapter 50, Finale...

Last time with Yami....
  I have never sounded more scared in my life, but I meant every word. I couldn't see my face...but I knew that I was completely red. I finally was able to look up at his face, just hoping for a good reaction when...  

And now for the final!!

*RIng! Ring!*

My phone went off in my pocket and I had a heart attack. Looking at the caller id it was Joey. "I-I'll be back..."I mumbled and wondered up the stairs to our room. I swiped the phone and was greeted by Joey screaming.

"Hey dude what's going on! Have you talked to him! Has he said anything!? What was his reaction!? I need details man!"

I have never wanted to punch him so badly... "Joey before you called I just told him..." I mumbled and the other side of the phone went dead. Bringing the phone away from my ear I saw that he had hung up. Letting out a small sigh I turned around to head back to Yugi, but I didn't have to go far.

He was standing at the door, with his hair covering his eyes. I don't know what he is thinking...is he gonna reject me? Ra this is to much for me...He lifted his head and I wasn't greeted by a frown, he had a smile on him. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                        "Did you think that I would reject you?" he said and came closer to me, bringing me into a hug. "Yeah I might of like Tea but that was a pointless crush. After we got separated my whole heart collapsed. That's when I realised that I need you in my life Yami, I love you too."

Returning the hug, I could feel myself starting to cry. "I...I thought you hated me for leaving you...I put you through so much pain and with everything that happened-" I said but ended up getting cut off as Yugi put a finger on my mouth.

"How could I hate you? You have saved me from being alone all them years ago and have save me and our friends so many times. I'm lucky to have you in my life," he said and showed me a bright smile. 

I couldn't take it anymore and closed the gap between us. Yugi didn't resit me, he kissed me back and I could hear the birds singing. We ended up losing our balance and fell on the bed. We drew apart as we needed to catch our breath. We ended up just laughing our heads off, leaning our forehead against each other.

"Aha...so how are going to tell the others? We could meet up with them some point soon."

"Don't worry about that at the moment, right now I want you to get changed and meet me downstairs. Don't ask questions I'll tell you on the way," I said and sat up. He tried to stop me from walking out but I moved to quick and got out. I never did get around to taking him out for his birthday so now is the best time to.

He took 10 minutes to get changed and once again it was his normal out, but this time he had his choker on. "How many pairs of that do you have Aibou?" I asked and he just laughed. I called a taxi and it didn't take long for it to arrive and instead of telling the driver where to go, I gave him a piece of paper. 

Yugi was looking around and once we got close to the place, his face lit up. "No way! Have you took me to the carnival!?" he yelled and I just laughed at his reaction. This was the last day it was going to be here and I already planned to come here this morning. There was so many rides, a drop ride, some rollorcosters, some events and even a ferries wheel.

We paid for the bands to let us on the rides and had a blast all day. I couldn't stop watching Yugi's face as he had a constant smile on. We came across a game, it was when we had to get three balls into a bucket and keep them in. I wanted to try it as I could chose anything I wanted if I won. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                        After all my throws, I got all the balls in and screamed with joy. "Congrats fella, chose anything you want and it's yours!" he said and pointed to all the prizes.

"Hey Yugi, how about you chose something? This is your special day anyway," I said and his face flashed red. He scanned the shelf's but then turned his attention to me.

"Close your eyes for a minute." he said and although I was confused, I did as he asked. "Can I get that there. On the middle shelf." he said and with the sound of shuffling around Yugi tapped my shoulder. "Open your eyes now"

"So can I see what you picked out?" I asked but he shook his head. Oh well... We spent the rest of the day on the rides. I can't remember if I have ever been on them, but I have never had this much fun in my life. We left the ferries wheel for last and by then it had turned dark, the whole town light up with lights.

"Wow! I have never seen the city like this!" Yugi squealed as he gazed out of the window. 

"So have you enjoyed yourself today?" I asked and he nodded his head at me. Although we didn't say much, the air wasn't tense at all. In fact, it was quite calming. Yugi took a seat next to me and rummaged through his pocket.

"Hey do me a favor and close your eyes again. I know I'm being a pain in the butt but don't worry," he said and once again I closed them. He's up to something...I just know it. I felt him move and reached behind my neck. Something light rested on my neck as I felt his warmth leave me. A short silence filled the carriage... "Okay open them!"

I did as he said and noticed he was wearing a necklace. It was one half of the yin-yang circled but I wondered where the other half was. "Look at your neck," he said and I saw I had the other half. "Now we are two half's of a single person like before," he said and snuggled up to me.

I'm so glad he has been happy, his smile lights up my whole world. I want him to stay like this always. I love you Yugi, never change....

End.,.,.,.,.,.,

And there we have it, a happy end! This story has been a blast to write and I have loved to think of what I'll make the characters do next. If you guys want a squeal make sure to let me know. But I hoped you guys enjoyed this, if so let me know down below  AND SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME!!