First day of suffering...

A bright light woke me up, almost blinding me. I tried to shield my hands but I forgot that they were tied up. "Wake up Pharaoh...or should I should I call you Yami?" I heard and glanced up to see Tristan. He had cuts and bruises on his arms and his face but it didn't look like he was bothered by them. "Whatever, your coming with me.

He came over to me and untied my legs but kept my arms tied together and he even put a chain on my choker. I was stumbling around jue to the fact my body hadn't recovered from yesterday He brought me out to the rest of my friends, still tied up were they were.

I had a glance at all of them but the one person who cought my eyes was Yugi...and he wasn't even awake. "Yug-"I tried to yell but Tristan smacked me, sending me to the ground. The pain from when I hit the ground shot throughout my body  and when I tried to scream Tristan put his shoe in my mouth.

"Ah-ah-ahhh no screaming here Pharaoh. Little Yugi had to learn that the hard way. He scratched me up real good and he put up a big fight. And I was only trying to be nice and play a game with him and he does this to me," he went on and the anger just boiled inside of me. "Such a same I had to do that to him, but I forget he is a teenager now. He is a big boy so he can take this," he winked.

He took his foot out of my mouth and gave me a chance to yell at him. "Tristan! I know your in there! Stop this and come back to us!" I yelled but he just shushed me again. He picked me up and dragged me so the others could clearly see me.

"Yami! Are you alright!" Joey yelled and started to move around in his chains. Tristan threw me down and I winched in pain. "Hey what did you do to him! Hey!" Joey kept yelling but Tristan just left, leaving one of his friends watching over us. "Yami...are you ok? How are you from yesterday?" he asked and I struggled to try and sit up.

"Ughh Y-yeah I'm...alright... d-did he try anything with yous?" I asked and Kaiba just laughed at me while Joey just stared at me. Looking over at Yugi he had just started to wake up and once he saw me he started to freak out. "C-calm down Aibou...I'm fine..."

"No your not! Look at you! Your tied and look at your face...what did he do to you...and-and what happened from yesterday! After you got shocked!"he yelled and cried his eyes out. His tiers ran down into his own cuts hurting him even more. 

"Calm down short stuff! Can't you see you are just hurting yourself more and more. Yami what exactly happened after they took you?" Kaiba asked and I was finally able to sit up.

"All they did was tie me up... but don't worry about me. I can't see what is going on behind the walls so worry about yourselves..."I said and some weight seemed to be taken off of Yugi's mind. Even though we are in this situation...I'm glad to see that they haven't been really harmed. But Yugi...that son of a gun raised a hand to him! I need to think how to separate Tristan and whatever has control of him so I can have a go at him.

"Alright I gave you dumbos some time, come on Pharaoh!" Tristan stated as he came in and lifted me off the ground. I forgot my legs were free so now would be the prefect time to do some damage! Taking the chance I had I kicked his kneecap and he buckled, dropping me. "Daaa, so you do have the guts...but remember you aren't hurting me,"he said and I instantly regretted what I did.

He got back and returned the kick I gave him, right in my stomach. I coughed at the blow and heard my friends cry out for me. He brought me back up and dragged me back to the bed I was first tied on. "Maybe before the duel you will lose your spirit," he growled and tied me back up but tighten them.

They rubbed off my wrists and started to dig in. "I wonder how I can make you crack? Oho I know. Hey you! Go grab his double ganger!" he yelled and my face paled. He is after Yugi! After a few short minutes Yugi was brought up and he was thrashing around trying to break free.

"Tristan! Please I'm begging you! Don't touch him!" I cried and he didn't listen...as he smack Yugi causing him crash to the ground. I felt tiers threatening to come down but I fought it as he wanted me to do it. He then put a foot on his head and continued to stomp down and I felt myself lose it more and more. "...please...I'M BEGGING YOU TO STOP!" I cried and gave up, letting the tiers fall.

"So the Pharaoh finally broke. I guess Yugi must of meant something to you? Why not share to the group?" he laughed and moved his foot from Yugi and grabbed his head dragged his head up to see me. He was fighting his own tiers but he looked like he also wanted to know.

My whole body hurts from watching but if I don't say anything Ra knows what he might do to Yugi. "He-he means the world to me! SO STOP HURTING HIM!"I yelled and noticed Yugi's face was going red. There...how I felt was out in the open...even though I didn't want to tell him for a LONG time.

"Pfttt ahahahah You have to be joking! A powerful Pharaoh like you has fell for a normal human! This is too much for me!" Tristan laughed and let go of Yugi to hold his stomach. "Aha you know just for fun, Dom! Bring in another bed!"he yelled and the same guy that brought Yugi in went out and brought through a bed that was the same as mine. Tristan got more rope and while Dom pinned Yugi down Tristan tied him to the bed. "There you can spend some time together!"

He faced our beds so we could face other and I couldn't even force myself to face Yugi. Tristan and his friend left us alone and the silence could kill someone. I did this... I got them into the situation and there's nothing I can do... "Yugi...I promise you I will get us out of here!" I stated and finally looking at him, he nodded at me with a slight smile.

Not being able to sleep is the worst thing ever...but what better way then writing! I'm supposed to wake up at 8 to go out so I'm going to have no energy later. OH WELL!! Anyway I hop you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry about causing harm to the group...BUT YAMI CONFESSED!! Yeyy!!