Next level...

"OHOHOHOH I never expected the great Pharaoh to actual be able to save the little shrimp!" Tristan yelled through the speaker but I took no notice. I put my head down on Yugi's chest, good a heartbeat. I glanced up and the others were gone.

"Tristan! Where have you taken them!"

"To the next level my friend, that's if you want to save them. But you'll have to carry around little shrimp because I ain't going to be taking care of him!" Tristan yelled and another door opened up near the right to me. 

Grabbing Yugi, I put him on my back and held him tightly. I started to walk to the newly opened door and with a sleeping Yugi. "Hey...Aibou? Can you hear me? I just wanted you to know I WILL save all of our friends, then I will save you from your prison," I whispered and pulled him closer up my back. I continued to walk in silence, the only sound was the sound of my own feet echoing through the halls. 

They were completely blank, just the bricks were on display. Soon enough I found myself in another dark room, just surround by darkness. I then expected to hear Tristan talk to me, explaining the next insane game I would have to play. But only silence greeted me. "Tristan! Where are you! Tell me the rules!"

The lights flicked on and I had gotten used to the blinding light. "Welcome to stage two Pharaoh, this stage I'll let you chose two of your friends to save!" Tristan yelled and were he was stood lit up. 

"Why don't you fight me yourself Tristan? Instead of sending your henchmen after me because you've seen what I did!" 

"Well that I was saving for next round, but if you want me now Pharaoh then you shall. The only condition is that you give up the shrimp and add him to the winners pile, along with your other friends," Tristan said and a little container came up beside me.

"No way in hell...I'll just be nice and wait my turn because you'll never get Yugi back!" I yelled then the container disappeared. Tristan started to laugh through the mic and then the ground began to shake. 

"AhA don't worry it's just the stage set up! Time for a change of the battle field!" he yelled and more of the floor vanished under themselves. I had to dive for a piece of soiled ground but that didn't stop the ground from shifting. Once it finally stopped, I was fed up with what was underneath me. Water...

"Oh so what? Is the next test swimming?" I asked and Tristan just laughed. The water lit up and I peeked down and saw what was under the water. Some big massive creature was trapped in a cage and was thrashing around trying to get out. "Oh so you wanted to show me your pet. How cute."

"I wouldn't take him lightly Pharaoh. He packs quite a punch, I lost...I think it was 5 men just trying to catch him and 3 trying to tame him, but in the end I got him." Tristan explained and just kept his normal blank stare. The creature started to thrash around, shaking the ground a little and making me lose balance.

"Say fighting under water will be hard with little shrimp since hes out for the count. How about you put him in that little cage next to you and he'll be fine until one of you die." Tristan said and pointed to the side of me.

"Do you really think that I'll trust you? How do I know you just won't keep Yugi again?"

"Well it's either you keep him and you'll both drown which won't be any fun to me, or you put him somewhere were you won't have to worry."

I had to think long and hard. If he stays true to his word then I might be able to keep him save...but I don't trust myself to be able to save Yugi back if he takes him from me. But I don't have the power to keep him safe in the water..

Giving up, I placed Yugi in the cage and it closed but didn't move. If I lose him...I might snap. "Alright Pharaoh, all you need to do is jump into the water and then my little pet will be released. Just kill it to face me," Tristan said and it sounded like he was getting excited.

A chance to get at him? That's music to my ears. I threw my jacket down near Yugi as it would just way me down, along with my puzzle as I didn't want to lose it. I got ready to jump in but not without taking a final glance at Yugi. 'If you can hear me Aibou...I'll be back soon so just wait for me...'

I took a deep breath then jumped in. As soon as I hit the water the sound of a lock started to shift and then the creature was let lose.   It started to come at me slow, like it was looking for weak point. It then sped towards me and I just barley got out of the way, it greasing my shirt and leaving a cut with blood flowing out. 

The creature then swam away but looked like it was doing a u-turn. Damn it, the blood keeps coming out... The roar of it snapped me out of my thoughts as it was getting closer to me. I need to get it to the surface so I can do damage to it. An idea came to mind, but it was a risky one... the creature got to the closet point to me and I needed to act fast.

It opened it massive mouth and I closed my eyes as I heard it's mouth shut.

....well then. Also I wanted to upload because I'm feeling a lot better then yesterday but still under the weather. So what happened at the end there? Only I know. Anyway I hope you guys liked this, if you did let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!